Status: finishido!

Why I Live With a Demon

Blood and Sex Mix well

What a disgustingly hot fucking wedding. Demons are so weird. First, I had to rip out his heart and drink some of the blood that spurted out, even though most of the blood ended up all over me. Then he tore my heart out and I tried not to scream in horror as he expertly sipped my blood from my heart. He put my heart back in my chest and healed it, somehow, and then showed me how to do the same.
After the reception, which was full of lovely dead people and some grotesque animals that talked, we had sex on the floor, in front of everybody, and we ended up completely covered in blood when we finally got up.
He gave me this demon ring that hisses at me if I try to take it off. I gave him a normal wedding band, but I think the preacher dude cursed it to do the same.
From his father, we got two scary-looking skeleton horses that glared at me with beady red eyes. From his mother, we got a zombie. An actual zombie. He was supposed to be a servant, I guess. We didn’t get anything from my family, as they’re all dead and/or have disowned me. Except for my sister. But I didn’t invite her because she probably didn’t want to see a demon wedding.
We went off to a hotel to spend the night in and had sex again, in the shower (Haha you would have loved to see that, huh pervs?), and then slept until two o’clock in the morning before waking up and going to the park so I could kill again. Fabulous.
I was in a crouched position, my entire body ready to explode out if I caught sight of a human. Wow. How weird it sounded calling them humans, as if I was never one. I saw an early-morning jogger couple and launched myself out of the bush with all my power, tackling them both to the ground. They screamed and fought against me, horror staining their eyes. I lifted my head and made an unearthly sound that made the woman faint and the guy stare at me in terror, frozen.
Then I killed them. And drained their blood before ripping their bodies apart, more for my sick entertainment than hunger. God I was a monster. After I was done, I calmly walked back to Jimmy, who was watching me approvingly. Disgusting. But necessary.
“We should go now. I think you’re ready, Matt.” He said. I stared at him.
“You think I’m ready to take on the king of demons after killing three people that didn’t fight back?” I asked in disbelief. He nodded.
“You can do it. The way you let your instinct take over, the look on your face when you ripped those people apart... You’re ready, Matt.” He said. I stared at him hard for a long time, trying to figure him out.
“How do we get to hell?” I sighed. He smiled.
“Let’s go fuck on the Hollywood sign.”
I wished I had a wall to hit my head on.
♠ ♠ ♠
heehee horndog. comments?