Status: Active(:

It's Just Me And My Mind Tonight.

1; Prelude.

Cali Saporta stood in the photo pit, clicked down on the flash button of her camera, and captured a picture of her brother, Gabe Saporta, on stage. He jumped around singing along to 'Hot Mess'. The crowd danced and sang along to the lyrics that flowed easily out of Gabe's mouth. Cali could tell this was something her brother absolutley loved to do, and she was glad she could be a little part of it.

Ever since Cobra Starship formed, she was good friends with the members and started touring with them once they hit it big. She loved going to concerts, taking pictures of them and other bands on stage. Photography was a thing she was good at and she loved the crazy lifestyle of hanging out with rock bands and going to parties every night. Music had always been a passion she shared with Gabe.

She heard The Maine playing in the near distance and scowled at John O' Callaghan's voice. She shuddered, then smiled as Cobra Starship started the next song. She felt the heat beat down on her back and she flashed another picture of them. This summer was going to be great.

~

Avery Rose sat at the table next to Delicious, All Time Low's merch guy. The first day of Warped Tour had just started and the bustle of fans started to line up at the merch table. Avery got busy handing out t-shirts, shorts and accessories, collecting money. This was her second time on tour with the boys. She decided to take a break from her second year of college back at her hometown of Baltimore, Maryland. Alex, Rian, Jack and Zack had been begging her forever to come along with them on tour and this summer, she finally decided to.

She wasn't the type of person to party, or do crazy things. She would drink from here to there, but mostly spent her time writing music (one of her favorite hobbies) or spending time with Parker and the boys.

All Time Low was playing on stage and she hummed a long with the tune as she worked. She heard Cobra Starship off in the distance, which was one of her favorite bands. She began to wonder where Parker was, worrying about her. She tried not to think about it, but she had a strong feeling of exactly what she was doing.

Sadness came over and she looked up at Delicious; the same feeling of heartache spread across his face.

~

Parker-Ray Jones layed in her bunk bed, letting it all sink in. The familiar rush of adrenaline spread through her veins, and she closed her eyes, feeling at ease. After a while she decided to stand up at she shuffled her way to the bathroom to take a warm shower and get dressed. After she was finished, she let her hair air dry and stepped outside for a smoke. She lit the cigarette and inhaled, the feeling of nicotine filling her lungs. She was starting to feel the start of her high. It creeped up from her toes to her brain, filling her veins and coursing it's way through her body.

She heard All Time Low playing and smiled, singing along. She glanced at Jack Barkat and memories of last night flooded her memory. She could still taste his lips on hers. She frowned and dropped her cigarette, crushing it with the heel of her shoe. She walked towards the merch table and smiled at Avery and Delicious. She took a seat as they returned her smile and helped with the merch.

But as Parker-Ray sold t-shirts, one thing still lingered in the back of her mind. She could see straight through their smiles, past the fakeness to the worryness and dissapointment that flooded their faces. Emptiness filled her heart as she reached her peak and chills raced down her spine.

Their was nothing she could do to stop herself, and it was moments like these that made Parker wish she wasn't the person she had become.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
My first story, be kind?
It's a little cliche; i couldn't help myself. Things may start off slowly but surely. I kinda know where i'm going with this. Bare with me?(:

Comments would be lovely.

<3