Status: Active(:

It's Just Me And My Mind Tonight.

4; Lost.

Parker rolled off of a warm body and squeezed open her eyes, a pounding headache starting to creep it's way right into the center of her brain. She groaned and rubbed her forehead.

Suddenly, memories and images from last night started to come back to her.

Party.
Alcohol.
Intoxicated.
Jack...
Sex.

She squeezed her eyes shut again as she tried to forget last night. She had done it again. She slept with Jack, just like she did every time there was alcohol involved.

No matter how hard she tried to stop, it always happened. And it killed her inside.

The body started to stir next to her, and she heard Jack groan. He was starting to wake up.
Parker felt panic seep in, and she felt that familiar aching need in her chest, making her body twitch slightly.

She rolled over and faced Jack. He looked at her, staring into her eyes. "Fuck.." Jack whispered and sighed heavily.

Parker crawled over Jack and got her undergarments on, and the itching feeling became stronger. "Parker.. don't leave." Jack pleaded. She pulled her shorts on and tugged her shirt over her head. "Please. Let's talk about this.." he pleaded again. Parker snapped her head towards Jack. "Talk? Talk?There's nothing to talk about Jack." she said harshly. He just started at her.

She needed to get out of here. And fast. Her heart sunk down to her feet as she left Jack, trying to walk calmly to her bunk. "Parker!" Jack yelled after her.

She got to her bunk and climbed in. Everyone was still asleep, thankfully.

She reached in the familiar place under her bed, taking the contents out, filling her needle and sticking it into her arm; pushing down on the plunger, releasing the deadly heavenly substance into her vein.

She sighed, insantly relieved as she layed her head down on the bed.

Jack just didn't understand. They used to be so close. They were always together, did everything together. She lied to herself, and always said it was simply just life and age that grew them apart. But she knew it was her addiction. It was the night their routine started. It was the day she realized she was in love with Jack.

They'd get drunk, hook up and then the next day act as if nothing had happened. Everyone knew what they did, it was obvious.

Parker didn't know what to do. She had too many problems and when she started to abusing her best friend this way, she turned to meth. For months, years, she searched for an escape to relieve her pain, to forget everything. And that one night, at that one party, with that one stranger she just so happened to find it.

It's crazy she thought. How the things that we sometimes find, the relationships we get into; can be so dangerous for us, yet it is the one thing that can save us.

Parker-Ray Jones was lost. She had been lost for awhile. She was lost in a world that she didn't belong in, just trying to find a place she fit in. But she was stuck. Stuck in her lost phase. "All I am is just a person, floating around in my pool of lostness. Nothing changes, nothing happens. It's just nothing. I'm nothing." She repeated to herself and closed her eyes, letting her nothingness sink in.

~
Cali let her camera rest below her chest, her arms swinging by her sides as she walked towards The Maine's stage, the crowds starting to swarm in as they got ready to play.

This was probably the most boring and worst part of her day. She loved photographing bands on stage but to say in the least, she did not like photographing The Maine.

She liked Jared, Pat, Garret and Kennedy. But she lovedhated O' Callaghan. She despised him.

He was a filthy, disgusting, rude, manwhore. And she hated him completley, inside and outside.

She huffed as they started and raised her camera to start clicking away. They were halfway through, when John came out by himself to sing a special acoustic version of 'Life Like This'. She rolled her eyes as he started to sing. And then suddenly, John locked eyes with her and Cali droppped her camera, shivers running down her spine.

John's voice was beautiful, and his lyrics seemed to hit Cali in a way that she could feel in her heart. The way he connected with the crowd made her admire his amazing skill. They were still locking eyes as Cali's heart beat faster, and her breathing came in long, shallow breaths. She was getting those old feelings.

And then he stopped and broke eye contact from her, and she snapped back into reality and remembered where she was. She removed the camera from around her neck, walking away from the stage, not bothering to finish the rest of the show.

John stared after her as she walked off, a feeling of remorse sinking low in his chest.

Cali made her way to Cobra Starship's merch table, sitting down between Gabe and Ryland. She set her camera on the table. Gabe wrapped his arm around her. "Hey. Why you back so fast?" he asked.

She shrugged. "I didn't feel like finishing the show." she said nonchalantly. "Ah, i see. Couldn't take much of John?" Ryland stated. She rolled her eyes and replied, "Exactly.. Speaking of the devil, here he comes."

John was making his way towards the merch table, exciting the fans that were surrounding it. John had a cocky look on his face as he leaned against it. "Yo." he said, looking at Cali.

She growled. "And what makes you think you have the right to be here?" she asked.

"Oh come on Cali, it's a free country, and besides I'm finished with my show." he replied.
"Well, why don't you go somewhere else and annoy other people." she said, sighing as she rubbed her temples. She was starting to get a headache.

"Oh, don't be so harsh. I didn't come here to waste my time talking to you. I just thought i'd let you know something valubale." he said. "Oh, and what could that be?" she replied.

"Try not to stare at me during shows, it throws me off. I need my concentration." he said with a smirk, knowing he had won and walked off. Cali sat there in amazement for a little and then narrowed her eyes, glaring at the table infront of her.How dare he?! Ryland laughed. "Shutup, Ryland it's not funny." she growled and abruptly stood up.

Ryland kept laughing as she said, "I am going to destroy John Cornelius O' Callaghan the fifth, whether it kills me or not."
~

Avery stepped onto the bus, the cold air wrapping around her body. She sighed and flopped down on the couch, closing her eyes. She then felt a body sit down next to her and then a crunch.

She opened her eyes and and saw Alex, eating a bowl of fruit loops. He stopped chewing and smiled cutely at her. She chuckled and smiled back. "Hard day?" he asked. Avery just nodded her head. He set his bowl on the table and propped his head on her lap. "It probably wasn't half as hard as mine." She sighed, agreeing. She started to run her fingers through his hair, playing with it delicatley. His eyes slipped closed at the feeling of her fingers through his hair.

"Where is everyone?" She asked. "They went to pick up food." he replied. "And Parker?" It took him awhile to answer. "She's... in the bathroom." he said, his brows furrowing and his mouth slipping into a deep frown. Avery sighed.

She felt as if every conversation lately was about Parker. And she didn't want it to be so depressing all the time. She switched the subject.

"Wanna go join them?" she asked. Alex sat up. "Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to watch Finding Nemo.. ya know, like old times?" he said. She smiled. "I would like that."

Alex put it on and they adjusted themselves, cuddling on the small couch.

Alex could barely pay atttention to the movie, he was staring at Avery the whole time.

He loved the way, her hair fell softly across her forehead, he loved the way her brown eyes twinkled when she laughed. He loved her soft, white skin against his. His eyes traced her plump, pink lips with his eyes, desperatley wishing he could kiss them. He loved her smile and the way she played with his hair naturally. He loved her.

Avery eyes slipped closed and she fell into a deep sleep. Alex delicatley kissed her forehead and whispered, "I'll never leave you."

~

i'm scared you'll forget about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
so,yeah.(,:
i know it's short. yeah im lazy.
ohn's a douche. and everything is depressing... but it will get better in due time, my friends
due time.

oh, and fruit loops will be randomly mentioned in this story. and, i don't know why.
yeah; weird obssesion.
21 readers.2subbers.no commments. /:
well, progressing slowly?

COMMENT. O_O

<3