Put an X on the Floor

To the Zones

They can't believe their eyes when they get back to the diner. Sprawled out on the floor by the post was Jet Star and they can see the red cross that his body is on. That is the exterminated sign that tells people that the person on the cross was exterminated by a Drac from Better Livings.

"How the fuck did this happen?" Party Poison demands and stares at the body at his feet. Their location is this far out so that no one can find them so things like this never happen.

"Is he--" Kobra Kid starts but is unable to finish his sentence.

"Yes Kid, Jet is dead. He was exterminated by them fucking mindless Dracs. But the thing I want to know is how they managed to find him all the way out here," he barks. His voice refuses to let any emotion seep through which is why he is the leader.

The others, though never a lot, let emotion seep into their voices sometimes. Party Poison has never let any emotion get into his voice and it is only rare that it flicks across his face. The others used to say that Kobra Kid never shows emotion but now they say that he shows more emotion than Party Poison even though Kobra Kid still rarely shows emotion.

Misery Gasoline lingers behind them but still stares at the body on the floor. She recalls seeing him three times during her stay with the Fabulous Killjoys.

Fun Ghoul clears his throat and gains Party Poison's attention. "Check her," he says, quiet so that the person doesn't hear but loud enough for the other to hear. He nods his head and walks over to the girl. Before she knows what is going on, she feels a yank on her wrist and it is now up by her neck, in front of Party Poison's face.

His eyes narrow at her as he bends it backwards. They all hear a sick crunch but it isn't of bone. "Now Misery Gasoline, care to explain?" he spits at the girl. Her eyes go wide and she knows she is busted.

The wires that poke from her broken wrist are evidence that she is busted.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Jet Star is ghosted. He actually got ghosted in chapter eight but had no name and it wasn't too clear.
Well, happy New Year's Eve, I guess.