Put an X on the Floor

To the Zones

Diamond Revenge doesn't know where she is going, only that she is looking for some people. Not many people who she has passed have been keen to tell her anything that she was looking for so she was more at a loss then what she thought.

She was on her way to the Fabulous Killjoy's diner because she was going to get her sister back by ghosting the one who had killed her, according to the Dracs that is.

Despite the fact that she knows the Battery Livings surveillance cameras watch the desert, she fails to realise that one is watching her. She doesn't realise that the Dracs she had encountered a few hours (or was it days?) ago were using her for something.

Of course anyone from the zones should know that Dracs don't mean anything but bad and if you trust them then there must be something wrong with you because it's obvious that you must be on their side if you trust them. Normally she believes that as well but since the talk she had with them, she could feel herself holding doubt for it.

Everything that he had said did seem to be believable, to her at least, and it didn't seem like either of the two were there to cause trouble with her. She was starting to think that they aren't all that bad as they are made out to be.

The thing she still feels herself torn over is whether she believes that her sister found the Fabulous Killjoys and then got ghosted by one of them. It doesn't seem like something she should believe because not many people meet the Fabulous Killjoys. They have things to do around the desert and she applauds them for how they manage to do what they do most of the time.

Now she wonders whether it is all a lie.

A part of her wishes she can remember before all this happened. Now seems like a stressful time because she just can't seem to find a place where she can sit and take some time. Where she is from has many people in the area all like her who want a place to stay safe, the people who she has come across in the desert don't seem to want to take time out of their day to help her and she feels constantly watched.

It's said that the Fabulous Killjoys have many pre-fire items with them that were outlawed and banned by Better Livings after the clean up. She always believed that to be a lie because everything like that was in Battery City and it was all burned.

But then she doesn't know what she can believe now.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's three hours into 2012. It's rather shitty.
This is the girl from chapter nine. Rather obvious but just in case you didn't get it.