Put an X on the Floor

To the Zones

Lets go back to that one fella in the desert. Cellophane Gunner. Despite the fact that he knows nothing of what he should look for, he spends a whole day taking apart the Battery City wristwatch. He doesn't know whether it will work afterwards or not but he just feels like he has to take it apart.

It was a good feeling because as he took it apart he deactivated it by accident which turns out good for him because the Dracs could no long track him with it.

He has been running for the past few days because they have been tracking him with the wristwatch. That was one mistake he made that he has learnt from.

The bits of the wristwatch lay around him, not in order but still all there. The light comes from the crack in the building's wooden exterior but still keeps him in the shade so any Drac that passes on by wouldn't be able to spot him. That's something that each Killjoy learns to make sure in the desert.

He doesn't know what he is looking for in the wristwatch because he has never seen the inside of one of these watches before. Most people haven't either because they mostly stay on the person's wrist and intact. In fact, if they get removed from the wearer's wrist without Better Living's permission then the person is hunted down and taken back to Battery City. Cellophane doesn't know what happens to them there but he can think of a few things that he knows Battery City does to people.

Especially prisoners. He would hate to be one but he knows that he isn't wanted so there is no thought of him being captured. If anything he has to watch out for the Fabulous Killjoys because they're all wanted; he sees their posters everywhere.

Party Poison is the one they want more. The leader of them all, they claim. How he is the most dangerous because he commands them. Cellophane knows differently.

He assumes that most doesn't know what he knows because most don't stake out their diner. He doesn't regret it though because he feels that he should be there on standby for them. After everything they have done for the Killjoys in the desert there should be someone there for them.

Then he realises that most people no longer do things like that because them times are over. It surprises him that he remembers the time when people would do such things for others but then he's glad he remembers so that everything he has done for them seems even better in his eyes now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel half delirious right now. So tired. School can go shove itself.
Ugh.