Put an X on the Floor

From the Zones

Cellophane Gunner couldn't believe his eyes.

He decides to head back to the diner and watch from where he normally does to see the girl and the Fabulous Killjoys. He has a plan to somehow catch the Killjoy alone and talk to him about what he knows, even though he knows it could warrant his ghosting. But it is something that he was willing to do.

When he reaches the place where he normally watches the diner from, he sees that the Killjoy's car isn't there and instead there's a certain coloured car that is easy to spot out in the desert. A white one.

Cellophane knows that Dracs come along with the car and he feels himself lingering in worry about whether or not the Fabulous Killjoys are okay. He knows, obviously, that they will be fine because after all, they're the Fabulous Killjoys and the name says it all, but he doesn't get why there is a Battery City car outside the diner.

Their location was meant to be somewhat a secret.

He decides to try and help so he grabs his ray gun and slowly makes his way down, keeping out of sight and keeping low. He reaches the bottom and he sees a Drac in the doorway of the diner, gun facing someone.

Without a shred of doubt in his mind, he dashes forward and ghosts the Drac before he can even hear someone behind him. Cellophane makes a small twist to the left and ghosts the Drac in the car and watches the body slump over.

The girl in the doorway freezes, eyes on the fella in front of her. Who was he and why did he decide to help her?

After he makes sure that most Dracs won't suddenly come alive (something he has picked up from the Fabulous Killjoys), he turns his attention to the girl in the doorway. Like he has seen many times, he keeps his gun out but at hip level so the girl doesn't feel too intimidated by it, if any.

"Who are you?" he asks, "And why are you here?"

She looks at him and thinks about whether he is one of the Fabulous Killjoys. It doesn't look like it because she swears that they are older. "I'm looking for the Fabulous Killjoys."

"They weren't here?"

"No, but there's a body in the backroom."

Cellophane's head lifts as she says that. "Female?" She nods. "I knew I was right." The girl decides not to question him. "Why are you looking for them?" he asks.

She hesitates with whether she should tell him or not. The fact that he just saved her life doesn't cross her mind. "I'm looking for someone and I hope they can help me," she tells him, not all the complete truth but it wasn't much of a lie either.

Cellophane needs to find the Fabulous Killjoys as well so he suggests they go together. She agrees.

Neither trust the other though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woa, they met each other. It was originally not happening but I decided that they should meet.