Put an X on the Floor

To the Zones

They bury Jet Star in the small corner of the Root where the Fabulous Killjoy's families are buried as well. He gets the place next to his partner who has been there for the best part of two years.

The remaining Fabulous Killjoys don't stay long, only enough to bury Jet Star and say their goodbyes to their friend. After that, they leave and get back in their car. There was utmost pressure on the remaining three now and it would be a let down if they don't follow through with what they're thought to do.

In a way, they don't have a real say in what they do.

Among the zones hoppers and stray Killjoys, it is thought that the Fabulous Killjoys are the lead in the desert and people follow what they say. While it might be true in some ways, it is also false in others. The real lead, if they want to refer to it that way, is Dr. Death. Not many people know that and the ones who know that never seem to believe it.

But even if he was the lead, there wasn't much he could do because he was in a wheelchair. Now the Fabulous Killjoys were there to... protect the desert, if you will. Protect might not be the right word, but for now it shall stay.

Many think they choose what they want to do and follow what they set their minds to.

That's not true. There's a lot of pressure that comes with the Fabulous Killjoys, even if they're not the nicest nor the most patient. They have to do what the Killjoys want them to do.

Not everything, of course, but the majority. Even if they want to just give up and no longer go after Better Livings, they just couldn't because that's what all the Killjoys want them to do. They want them to infiltrate it and take down the corporation.

Even though they should never stop wanting to take down Better Livings after everything that has happened to them in the desert, they wouldn't be able to because that's what the Fabulous Killjoys are about.

They're more for others than they are for themselves.

But that makes one of them think. About whether they're at it for the wrong reasons and whether it's making them weaker, doing it for others instead of themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only just past one am and I'm already delirious. School does nothing but drain the shit out of me.