Put an X on the Floor

To the Zones

Back to Dr. Death Defying and Show Pony. Of course they know about Jet Star and how the Fabulous Killjoys have to leave the diner because their position is compromised. He knows that there is no way that someone just stumbles upon their diner because that was the reason they have that diner. It is far out and not noticeable.

It makes him think and whenever he thinks it isn't good. Because, of course, Dr. Death Defying knows a lot more than what most think. He's smart but there's something about him that makes him a little too smart. Though no one questions him because that isn't something that one would do to him. Plus, these are the zones. They don't question each other much like Battery City does, though they do question someone if they need to for information or security. Like the Fabulous Killjoys would question Killjoys or zone hoppers when they stumble upon them.

So when Show Pony comes back into the room, Dr. Death can't help but watch him closely. Not even he knows where the Fabulous Killjoy's diner is, but he knows why. Sure, he has trust in him otherwise he wouldn't be there, but it isn't like the others.

It was something that Dr. Death thinks a lot about. If he tells Show Pony a lot of things then they could easily go back to Better Livings. In a way that Show Pony thought he had rid of and in a way that most would never guess.

Because our friend Show Pony is someone from the future. How, Dr. Death still isn't sure but he assumes it is from something to do with Better Livings which is why he has to be careful and such. And somehow, Show Pony has become someone who he does care for. Considering the fact that he is young, in fact extremely young in Dr. Death's eyes, it is more important that he stays alive.

He keeps the fact that Show Pony is from the future from Party Poison because he knows that really, he should be dead right now. People like him cannot have trust put in them because they are from Better Livings. That was all most could think because they have all that technology even though they brought that ban in with the Battery City civilians.

Show Pony doesn't know that he is from the future and that worries Dr. Death even more. Because how can someone not know they are from the future but yet others do? It is also why he keeps the boy with him. He has to make sure he is safe because he's from the future and if he dies in the past, Dr. Death doesn't even want to think about what might happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know what happened. A whole week? Ugh, stupid and useless.