Put an X on the Floor

From the Zones

There's a rumour on the lips of zone runners and Killjoys alike. A rumour that Dr. Death hasn't heard about but one that only one of the Fabulous Killjoys have heard about. Sadly, it is the same one who is buried in the Fabulous Killjoys' bit of the Root's burial place.

Yes, Jet Stars knows something that Party Poison doesn't. Of course he was going to tell him - obviously they share everything with Party Poison - but he was caught and exterminated before he could even breathe a word of it to him.

It doesn't mean that Party Poison and the others will never find out about it; on the contrary, they'll find out about it soon. It isn't often that they don't find out about something because they'll find a Killjoy who'll tell them. After all they are the ones who everyone has hope in. Who have the burden of saving everyone upon their shoulders.

They never complain because they can't and who could they complain to? No one. Of course they did have people they are fighting for too - Fun Ghoul's whole family was ghosted in front of his eyes by some Dracs once when he was down. They only didn't kill him that time because they wanted him to suffer. Suffer, he did, as did the Dracs likewise.

All of Kobra Kid's family died before the fires happened. Well, all except for one member and he knows that the member is as safe as he could be.

Party Poison has a wife. Beautiful woman, strong and fearless. She had wanted to come with them, be apart of the Fabulous Killjoys. They each know that she could make it as a Fabulous Killjoy but Party Poison refuses to let her be one and they each understand why. Only when he did refuse her she became angry. Stupidly, she did try and follow after them once. It had the worst outcome for Party Poison: she got captured. And the thing that gets him the most is the fact that she is now one of the ones in charge of Battery City.

So when they get there, whenever it may be, he has to ghost the one person he has loved outside of his blood family and Killjoy family.

That's the time when Kobra Kid and Fun Ghoul think they'll see the most emotion on his face, though showing emotion in Battery City would be a weakness but a strength in the Dracs' eyes because then they would attack him. And neither know whether they'd be able to get him away after that.

And in a way, even though he'll never forget about them or forgive the Dracs for what they did, Fun Ghoul feels a bit better knowing that his family will never encounter a Drac again, or even have to live this horrible life that everyone else does.

Family is a weakness in the zones which is why most prefer to separate themselves from people they care about. Though sometimes it just doesn't work.

And back to this rumour... well, it's one that the Fabulous Killjoys will find out about real soon. And it's one that'll be hard to prove.
♠ ♠ ♠
So obviously there's no romance in this. Yay. I figured that there probably wouldn't be, but like I said I wasn't sure. But now I am and am glad about there being no romance.