Put an X on the Floor

From the Zones

The girl wanders the desert with a vision in sight. Such a vision would expose the heroes as cowards and would bring her death quickly. Many would think it is a predicament for her but she knows what she has to do.

Many underestimate just what Better Livings does and many overestimate what the Fabulous Killjoys do. However there are just as many who overestimate Better Livings and underestimate the Fabulous Killjoys. There is never such a thing as a straightforward, correct answer in the zones. Every question can bring about another question and be written off just as easily.

She doesn't pass anyone as she wanders the desert and briefly confusion flickers in her mind but it disappears almost as fast. She forces herself not to care because that's not what she needs to do. And what she needs to do, well, that's something that she'll die with if she doesn't succeed.

There's faith in her though. She has faith she'll succeed as do many thousands of people. It is difficult to see whether she's a good guy or a bad guy. To some she is a bad guy and because she's that to them, it'd warrant her immediate death. It's a questionable thing, that is. Just how can the ones who deem her a bad guy be the good guys in the overall situation if they kill just as easily as they breathe? To the ones who she is seen as a good guy to, it means instant survival forever. Higher level in the life she lives and a promotion, of such.

To any that see her in the desert they wouldn't think anything of her. She blends in. Of course she blends in, where she's from they aren't stupid with what they need to do when in the desert and zones. In fact they know a lot more than some of the zone runners do. That's something that most don't know but some do know and the some that do know never let it slip because it could be fatal. In which ways, most will never admit.

That's the thing with the people that belong to the zones. They may know things but will hardly ever admit to things, even if it will save them pain or even spare their lives. Some see it as a good thing, something to commend them about, and others see it as something deadly. Neither are right but neither are wrong.

Back to the girl and her wanders. Now remember the mention of a rumour before? One that most don't know about and Jet Star is the only one of the Fabulous Killjoys to know about it. Something that most don't understand is that the girl is apart of it. Deeper than any one would realise.

Because, well, she is the rumour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would introduce her name but it'd give it away.