Put an X on the Floor

From the Zones

Something is going to happen soon, Party Poison can feel it. He doesn't know what the something is or who it's going to happen to, but he just knows that by the time the sunset it'll have happened. He doesn't tell Kobra Kid or Fun Ghoul about his feeling as they make their way to Dr. Death Defying's shack. Something tells him that it's best for him not to say anything to them because the more they know, the more they become alert, and the more alert they become the slowly they'll get to Dr. Death's place. And they need to get there quickly because he knows there's someone there.

Party Poison drives as Kobra Kid sits in the passenger seat, finger on the trigger of his gun and eyes that scan the desert in front of them. Fun Ghoul is in the back with the other weapons they have. He sorts though them and loads up ones that need loading.

Misery Gasoline pops into his head as he's loading the guns. The secret she knew was one that he wasn't sure of. Of course he knew what it was, and of course he'd die for it as well, but slowly he's becoming unsure of it. He doesn't know whether it's true or not, and asking Party Poison is out of the question because that's not something that he does. Asking questions to him is almost as bad as raising a gun to Kobra Kid's head with a grin on their face. Sure, he's almost like a brother to Party Poison, but the fact is Kobra Kid is his actual brother and that's not something that is known by a lot of people.

Better Livings has files on each of the Fabulous Killjoys. It'd be unprofessional if they didn't. But even though they have those files with parts of their lives from before the files, any mention of the relations were missing. It was a mission they had succeeded in a while ago. Better Livings had acquired paperwork that was vital to them bringing down the Fabulous Killjoys, and in the paperwork was the fact that Party Poison and Kobra Kid were blood brothers. When they had found out what Better Livings had acquired, they planned a raid of the Headquarters and succeeded in removing any and all of the important paperwork that they had. The ones that they left behind were the ones that they already knew. The only thing that Party Poison made sure was missing from the original file was any mention of his parents. Just to honour them in their death.

The man in question who is driving thinks about what's going to happen at the end of the day. He knows something is but he isn't quite sure. Just, he knows that it's something bad and he wants to be prepared. Bad can range from a death to an ambush, and neither are things he wants right now. They're still reeling after Jet Star's death, not to mention filled with revenge.

Being consumed with revenge is something that brings about a lot of people's downfalls. They get so caught up with it that they fail to see what's really important in the zones, and that's surviving. Unless they're tired of the life and know that someone will bury them somewhere no Drac will find, no Killjoy really wants to be killed in the zones. The Fabulous Killjoys know this so even though they're filled with revenge, they're clear minded. They have to be, of course, because they have the weight of people's hope on their shoulders. They can't fail now.

But failing is the least of Party Poison's worries. As he approaches Dr. Death Defying's shack, he knows something is going on. Possibly something bigger than the secret they're keeping, and if it's so then they have to fight more to keep it remaining a secret. They aren't things that a lot of people keep in the desert, something that each of the Fabulous Killjoys know a lot about. After all, they're the ones who mostly gain the secrets from fellow zone hoppers. Whether by threats or by force, they manage to get mostly all of them.

And this is when Show Pony's protection comes crashing down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck me it took a long time to get this out. Don't even know what happened.
This feels like it's beginning to wrap itself up. Fingers crossed.