Put an X on the Floor

Final Transmission

Battery City lay on the Far East, run by the corporation Better Livings which truly lives up to its name. The city itself is home to many people alike, and from the time our story begun to now, it has gained various other members that had once been killjoys roaming the zones but had given up the hope that had once been laid on the Fabulous Killjoys' shoulders. But the city has also lost various many members, losing them to the temptation of the desert and the whispered rumour of the Fabulous Killjoys being the only hope for times to go back to how they were before the fires. One occupant that the city gained was the killjoy by the former name of Diamond Revenge. No memory, no family, no friends, no nothing. Just left to die on the side of the road. Who would believe that it was the Fabulous Killjoys who dumped her to die? No one, of course, except for those against them.

Somewhere in the desert, Party Poison gazes out to the horizon in thought. He's alone and vulnerable but there's no one around to pick him out. The place in which he chose to visit was one that not many would visit if they're familiar with the zones, and the place is that of the grave that holds Show Pony.

Word got out after he was shot that Show Pony had attempted an attack on Party Poison, their fearless leader, and without thought several killjoys laid siege on Battery City with the thought that they had put him up to it. They managed to damage several buildings and kill a total of fifty innocent people, but that didn't matter to them because it was revenge, and when it comes to revenge no feelings can be given to any of the consequences that may occur from the revenge.

Not one word, however, got out about Dr. Death's part in keeping Show Pony for the time that he had been there, nor was there word about him being from the future because then that'd just produce doubt within several killjoys' minds, and even though they followed the Fabulous Killjoys (though mainly Party Poison) without a thought, it would provide a chance for them to start questioning their actions and morals and whether or not they were acting in the right way or whether Battery City were acting in the right way in regards to their attacks. After all, they way in which the opponent reacts is only due to what was dished out on them first, and the only ones who perceives whether it was in the right way or not is their opponent themselves, and of course there's going to be bias because that's just how it is.

Party Poison crouches down by the grave and runs his fingers over the soil that covers the body. "You knew too much," he says to the air. It whines in reply. "You both did, but the only difference is he got away. We'll get him, though. Sooner or later, Cellophane will come out of hiding and then, only then, will we get him."

Yes, folks, this is where our story ends. Cellophane Gunner no where to be found, but yet hunted for reasons undisclosed to any but Party Poison. But he's a smart kid, he'll get by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you realise that this was all from the perspective of an unreliable narrator.
This is me, signing off.