Put an X on the Floor

From the Zones

He watches them go around the place from afar. Most never notice where he is but the few that do he has to ghost. After all he has seen the one person he looks up to ghost others for knowing where he and his gang are.

Such a role model Party Poison should never be.

The boy shifts in his place as he can see the girl in the diner with the Fabulous Killjoys. He recognises her from an encounter in the desert. She doesn't come from Battery City but she did refuse to tell him where she came from.

One of the Fabulous Killjoys know that he is there. Even though said Killjoy never approaches him the boy sometimes locks eyes with him and the Killjoy stares at him for a few seconds before breaks the contact and continues to do what he was doing before.

It fills him with a bit of excitement that one of the Fabulous Killjoys looks at him often, connects eyes with him and recognises him to be the same boy every day. One day he wishes he could be like them.

Of course, unbeknown to the boy, he wants to be what the Fabulous Killjoys put on at the front. It is rare to see beneath that of a Killjoy but there has been few others who see that.

A noise sounds behind the boy and he glances behind him to see a white car on the road behind him. With quick moves the boy is in hiding and watches as the car full of Dracs drives on by. On the back window of the car is a Wanted poster with Party Poison's face on it with a red cross going through it.

The boy wants to be like him. He wants to be wanted like he is by Battery City but each time they get close, he somehow escapes. That is something that most people could never do but he has seen the Fabulous Killjoys in action. He knows that the Fabulous before their name is true.

He just wishes that he could reveal himself to them. They're almost his idols and he would love to meet them but as of yet, he can't. He will have to sometime because he knows something about the girl that they themselves don't know.

Or at least he doesn't think they know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've introduced a fair few characters in these five chapters. Each one needed to be introduced though.
Oh and Happy Christmas guys. Two hours and a half in already. I'm up in six hours though. Enjoy.