Put an X on the Floor

From the Zones

Cellophane Gunner sprints from the outside and into the empty building. Sweat runs down his face and he pants for breath. He hates the sun and he hates the desert but he can't go to Battery City because that is the bad place. They correct people and he's afraid of that.

If he's honest, he has never been to Battery City and everything he knows had come from what others have thought to tell him over time. Opinions from others influence a lot of people in the zones. Most of their thoughts have been from people telling them things and those things finding a place in their mind.

And they say Battery City is all about influencing people's thoughts and feelings.

A car drives past the empty building and Cellophane feels his breath disappear until he hears it drive completely past and into the distance. His decision to come to this specific empty building is because the girl the Fabulous Killjoys has is a fake and he knows it. He's certain that one of them knows it as well because of course they're smart and of course they won't let a girl trick them.

He walks deep into the building and steadily loses light but not completely. He knows he has to look for something that can hold things in but also something that upon first look doesn't look like it is of any use.

Cellophane searches for a while, anxious about not being back at the Fabulous Killjoy's diner so he can watch them in case the girl tries anything. He knows that they are the best with their ray guns and no one can outsmart them but he wants to be there to help them, just in case.

Ten minutes later and he has a thin layer of sweat on his face but he has found what he is looking for and opens it. There's things he doesn't expect in the box but he finds one thing that confirms his thoughts. A Battery City wristwatch. He has been around the Fabulous Killjoys long enough to know that only people undercover or droids from there wear a Battery City wristwatch.

He knew that there was something bad about her. His feeling is right and he knows he needs to tell one of the Fabulous Killjoys but even he knows that he shouldn't know where their diner is so he knows it won't be something he can do so sudden. Unless... he thinks about the Killjoy he locks eyes with sometimes. Jet Star. Can he approach him?

Cellophane hears something outside which lets him know he can't stay for long so he grabs the box and runs out the back of the building with it.

He hopes that the things he has can help towards the fall of Battery City because he doesn't just have the box of things but he also has information.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guy from this chapter is guy from chapter five. Everything makes it sound like the Fabulous Killjoys are the bad guys whereas Cellophane believes that Battery City are the bad guys.
Who's right?