Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

I hate you!

Image

"Your girlfriend is a bitch." I said bluntly.

"I know." Kain said coolly.

"That's it?" I asked confused, "You aren't pissed. You aren't going to stomp out of here cursing?"

He shrugged, "My girlfriend's a bitch. So, what?"

"Why don't you break up with her?" I asked reasonably.

"Because one, she's hot. Two, she's fun. Three, she's the kind of bitch I would love till I'm old." Kain said. I rolled my eyes. What's with guys these days... they always aim for the wrong ones.

"Wow, you make something so bad sound so good!" I said sarcastically and then slapped his arm. He smirked while his eyes were still glued to the TV.

"Die, come on. Hey, you know what's funny? Mac said the same thing!" Kain said finally looking at me and away from the tv.

"Shut up. Don't mention his name in this household! And don't call me that name!" I said.

"Mac and Die! Mac and Die! Mac and Die! Mac and Die!" He sang, he started standing up and pranced around saying that "thing's" name. My god, I hate that nickname!

"God, shut the hell up Kain." I said and threw a pillow at him. He dodged it. He laughed and pointed at me, what a great friend right?

"Come on, Dieeee... Why do you hate Mac so much?" He asked.

"Because, he annoys me. He gave me that god-forsaken horrible nickname and he's a jerk!" I said slumping back to the couch.

"Gosh, that's it? You call my girlfriend a bitch, you're one too. All girls are." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't understand! The douche bag lives across my house. He just...! I just hate him, okay?" I said. Kain sighed. His cellphone started vibrating and he checked his text message.

"Got to go, Jenny is calling me over." He said while smiling like an idiot. Well right now he was an idiot.

"Wow, thanks for ditching me." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, I spent the whole day with you. I need to spend time with my bitch." He said still grinning.

"Sure, you just want to 'get some' from her." I stated while smirking.

"You know it." He winked.

"Bye, Die." He said and headed off.

I rolled my eyes. I then went my way to the couch but then I realized Kain's beanie was still on the small table in front of me. I grabbed it and dashed out to get to him. He was already gone. I sighed then I ran! Suddenly out of nowhere I heard someone whistle. I looked up to see the devil/douche/asshole himself. I placed my hand on my hip and looked at him. He grinned while watering his lawn.

"Wassup, Die." He said then his grin went wider.

"It's Dianna." I said with an attitude.

"Really? I don't care. Die is better." He said uncaringly.

I rolled my eyes and went into my house. I screamed and stomped the floor.

"I fuckin' hate you Mackenzie Kohner." I shook in fury.