Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Sad, Laughter, and talks.

Image

I laughed.

"You should be at school Mac. Not here. I'll be fine." I reassured him.

"But I want to help bring you home today." He said. Mac was here keeping me company since it was lunch right now.

"Thanks but I can handle it by myself with my mom." I smiled at him. I have been in the hospital for two days.. don't ask me why. I just am. Daniel texted me the whole night yesterday after Mac left. Kain still hasn't called me, texted me, or visited me. I was pretty bummed out because of that. Usually Kain would be here like Mac is. Why isn't Kain here? Was he too fixated on Jenny to realize that I'm not there?

"Your mom's weak. You need this." He said pointing at his body from top to bottom. I smiled.

"No, my mom can handle taking care of me... she's been doing so ever since I was born. Just go... you have to learn things...." I told him.

"Psh, saying from the girl who's horrible at learning. For your information, I'm a straight A student." He said smugly. I rolled my eyes.

"And you have to keep that up, so leave." I said. He looked at me.

"No. I don't want to." He said smirking.. he knew this was bothering me that he's not leaving. I couldn't make him leave...

"I am so frustrated with you!" I said. He smirked... here it goes.

"If you need to release those sexual frustrations put them on me." He said. I laughed. He is so weird... I like it.

"No thank you.. there are many more fishes in the sea." I said.

"No, but you just want me. You know it." He said. Why does he always do this. You know you love me, you know you like it, you know you want it?!? How do I know what I want from him?

"Whatever. Can we watch a movie then?" I asked.

"Sure, I'l go out and rent some?" He said pointing at the door. I nodded and he smiled at me then left. I looked at him leave... I couldn't help but think about Mac. He's practically a male model. His tall, fit body. His long chin, tall nose, and thin lips...along with his blue eyes.... why does he have to be so HANDSOME? Why do I have to see him everyday now? Why do I have to look at him? I wish I was blind so I can't see his face and fall for him . Fall for him? What am I saying??? I'm going crazy because of the medicine! That's right... the medicine. Stupid medicine.

"Hey, there." I looked up to see Kain.

"Oh, you finally came..." I said to him and looked away.

"Hmm, that's not a pretty face." He said smirking at me.

"Wasn't supposed to be." I looked at him angry with my face all mad.

"Okay. Is that the way to greet your great friend?" he asked jokily. I knew he didn't want to fight... but this time I'm not letting it go.

"We're friends? That's funny... if I remember correctly... who hasn't visited me until now? Who hasn't texted or call me? Who didn't do anything?" I said to him. I was angry and hurt.

"Um, well I don't know." He said..

"You! What's with you? Who are you? The Kain I knew would come here in 5 minutes... called me to ask if I was fine. Keep me company? Make me smile... and be a friend. You're not that Kain.... anymore." I said and looked down. I had tears in my eyes.

"I'm still the same. You're just exaggerating this whole thing Die." He said and sat on the bed.

"I'm in a hospital bed for about now 3 days straight and you do nothing? Your girlfriend practically humiliated me and you did nothing!! I'm NOT exaggerating!!!" I said. He just looked at me.

"Say something?!" I demanded angrily.

"Die, what do you want me to say about this? Why do you want me to choose over you and my girlfriend?" He said.. Tears started coming out of my eyes.

"You don't remember what you said to me when you first started dating Jenny... Do you?" I said looking at him, he looked confused and bewildered. My lips trembled, I bit onto it. I let go and breathe in and out.

"You said that if you ever had to choose between Jenny and I... You'd choose me. You'll protect me, you'll always stay my friend, and that you would break up with her if she ever hurt me." I said, tears went down so fast... I cried... But I couldn't hear myself. He mainly just sat there, doing nothing...

"Hey, I got Spiderman, X-Men, The Incredi-" Mac looked at me then at Kain.

"I'm going to leave." Kain said and stood up and left, not even saying goodbye. Mac went over to me. He placed the disks down and hugged me tightly. I pulled away... When he stood up and grabbed a DVD so we can watch I quickly pulled on his shirt and he fell back to me. I cried in his arms for awhile... After I was done sobbing we watched X-Men. While we watched I told him what happen. He didn't say anything, which was nice since he did listen and asked questions and make little snide comments.. Okay, so maybe he spoke a little. I felt so relieved when I just said it all out. I was relaxed now, I felt better that Mac knew and defended me. I guess he's not that bad now... Well unless he makes a stupid comment.

"Wow, Mystique is hot." Mac said, I glared at him. He looked at me and grinned.

"Hey, I'm a guy you know?" He said. I smiled and flicked him.

"Home, sweet home!" My mom said as we entered. Mac helped too. Daniel came over to greet me and apparently cooked me sick food... You know since I'm sick. Oh, puns!! Get it? It was so nice, we all sat together and ate. Honestly I have to admit, Daniel's got skills. We chatted and talked until my mom headed off to her night shift. Daniel, Mac, and I were the only ones left at the table. Daniel and Mac went into their guy talk, this time.. It's about girls.

"Like all the girls, they freakishly dye their hair." Daniel said.

"Dude, okay they do it for us! I mean come on. They want to impress us and all." Mac said intelligently like he figured out how to cure cancer.

"Yea. It's a bit sickening and pathetic." Daniel said and Mac nodded. "But doesn't hair dye cause cancer?" Daniel questioned.

"I have no idea. Probably, since they became really stupid after getting it dyed." Mac said shrugging.

"Hey! That's really offensive! I'm a girl." I said. They laughed..

"But you're a weird girl... and I see no fake hair color." Daniel said.

"Not weird like creeper lezbo but honestly... You basically only have guy friends. You don't cause drama, you don't do mani/pedis... And you don't dye your hair." Mac said smiling at me.

"Well, that's called normal. I'm surprised that you're friends with a normal chick. I thought guys like you guys liked the crazy girl thing. For example: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and such..." I said. "And how do you know about mani/pedis?" I asked my eyebrows furrowing in because of confusion and being creeped out.

"It got tiring... In the end.. We always turn to the normal ones." Daniel said and smiled.

"Oh, thanks... It makes me feel super great that I am the back-up! Oh, and that one person of whom you go back to just because you were bored with your first choice." I said sarcastically. Trust me my sarcasm is unconsious.

"Don't mention it." Mac said and winked. I played out an ugly face. The entire night was filled with karaoke, dance dance, and movies.