Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Scare

Image

"So how are we going to scare him?" Mac asked me.
"Why are you asking me?" I looked at him.
"Because… you're the devious one in this relationship." He said. I looked at him sincerely.
"Aww, thank you." I said and gave him a peck on the lips. We were hiding behind a rack, we found our victim.
"Okay.. well it's a guy. It's not hard to make him scream right?" I said.
"Hey, guys do not get scared easily.." Mac said. I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever." I said. "Get ready to take this picture." I said. I ran really fast then I screamed loud behind the poor dude. He screamed too, and trust me he screams like a girl.
"Got it." Mac said he held his hand out for me and I grabbed it. We ran away.
"Can I see it?" I asked. Mac took his phone and showed a photo of me screaming and the guy with his hands up in the air and his mouth was open. He was freaked. "Nice." I said.
"You look so.. beautiful." Mac said faking a tear drop on his face.
"Yea, yea. Let's go. Mama wants to win!" I said and we ran to the next store. We decided on a girl this time. "Mac, it's your turn to scare the girl." I said. We were in a costume store… so we found a mask… let's just say we got lucky. After three girls, five boys and two little girls we were finished! Guess who the hard ones were? The little girls! Wow, go figure. We ran back to the place to find we were the only ones there.
"We win!" I said and smiled. I jumped onto Mac and he did that spinning around thing that people do in movies.
"BOO!" I jumped a bit but Mac screamed. I laughed along with Lexi and Daniel.
"Pshh, sure you won losers." Lexi said. I rolled my eyes and shook her hand.
"Congrats." I said mannerly.
"Oh, I didn't win." Lexi said.
"Oh.. who did?" I asked. Then Kain and Jenny comes our way. Kain had ice on his face… it looked bruised?
"Wow, what happened?" I asked.
"Never… scare.. a guy with jerseys." Kain said. Jenny laughed a bit.
"Nice.. so what happened really?" I asked.
"Well, Kain decides that he's macho and wanted to scare this huge dude with a jersey on and everything… well the dude got scared.. but he didn't take it easy afterwards." Jenny said pointing to Kain. Kain gave a cheeky grin.
"But I impressed you right, hon?" He asked Jenny.
"Yea, sure… sure you did." She said and kissed him on the cheek. Everyone laughed. Afterwards we got some Jamba Juice and parted ways with Kain and Jenny.
"Well, we had a great time." I said.
"Yea.. see you tomorrow." Kain said and hugged me. Jenny just stood there and then both of them left to Kain's car or which Jenny's driving.
"Come on, let's go home." Mac said. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist because I am hideously short. In the car I was flipping pictures of Lexi and Daniel scaring people. Classic. Lexi was scary…
"Ohmigosh… Daniel I can't believe you did that!" I said. He pulled this kids shirt and he fell down screaming. "Even Mac and I wouldn't do that to a little boy. Aww, poor kid." I said.
"I told him." Lexi said.
"Yea, right! You were like… Go Daniel, scare the little brat." Daniel said. Lexi scoffed.
"That's what you were thinking to encourage yourself to scare the pants of that little kid." Lexi said looking at him. I can't believe they aren't dating. They both like each other but Lexi is too stubborn and Daniel is too aloof.
"I don't need encouragement.. it was too easy." Daniel said. I rolled my eyes at them. Mac was sleeping on my shoulder. His head laid there. I mean the guy did run like hell today. He looks so sweet when he sleeps.
"Guys shush it down… Mac's really tired.. I'm surprised he survived today with us." I said.
"Yea, well he's the man." Daniel said.
"I guess.. well that's what you think Daniel." I said.
"Hey.. well he did win." Daniel said.
"Yea, yea. Now talk quietly to Lexi." I said smiling. I looked over to Mac. His head laid on my tiny shoulders.. he was crouching too. I wonder if he felt uncomfortable. I laid him down so his head was on my lap. I looked down at him. He's so handsome… it's merely impossible for any high school guy to look this way but he made it possible. He had about 3 small zits but everyone has them. His skin was soft… his nose was so tall, his lashes fit perfectly to his face. His hairy but perfect shaped eyebrows that makes him look so intense. I raised my hand and placed it on his face. I stroke it softly… he then raised his hand and placed it on my hand. He grabbed ahold of it.
"Oh, you're awake. Sorry for waking you." I said softly. His lips went into a smile.
"It feels nice.." He said. I smiled.
"Hey, lovebirds.. your homes.. now get out of my car." Daniel said. I rolled my eyes and stick my tongue out at him.
"Bye Daniel. Bye Lexi." I said and we exited the car. I walked Mac to his house since he's half asleep. I went in and laid him down. "Goodnight." I said.
"Stay for a bit." He begged me. I laughed.
"Mac, you're really tired. Tomorrow we have school." I said to him.
"No.. I don't want you to leave yet. I want my good luck." He said his eyes still closed. I laughed… he still remembers.
"Okay." I said gently. I leaned down and placed my lips against his. I moved it slowly then pulled away. I put my head near his neck.. I placed my lips on his neck. I opened my mouth and started sucking that part. Yea.. I did some.. questioning.. and by that I asked Lexi about it the whole day yesterday. He moaned. I let my tongue go over his skin.. his warm skin. I pulled away and dried the spit.
"That was sexy." He said smiling groggily.
"Yea.. yea.. well good job today, Mac." I said.
"Hmm…" His hand went on mine and he caressed my hand, "Thanks.. that was way better than a good luck." He said and fell asleep. I laughed lightly.. I took my phone and snapped a pic of him sleeping.. this could be good blackmail.. or gift for me.

"Last night was awesome!" Lexi said to me as we were walking. I sighed.
"Yep. Freakin hilarious.. did you post the pics up on Facebook?" I asked.
"Hell yes. Oh, I'm funny." She said sighing.
"No. You're weird…. and.. I am too! Ohmigosh!" I said dramatically. She laughs.
"Anyways. I can't hang out this whole week. I have to do something so.. yea." She said.
"Aww. What are you doing? Maybe I can help." I said.
"NO! I mean.. no thanks.. I just.. yea. I have to go somewhere really fast. Catch ya later?" She says.
"Sure. Bye." Then she left. Okay, that was the strange kind of weird.
"Hey ya loser." I said leaning on the locker.
"Hello dork." Kain said grabbing his books out.
"Well, since we're friends again I have to relieve tension." I said as we walked through the halls.
"Isn't that what Mac's supposed to do? I mean… yea." He was weirded out.
"No, you loser… not that kind… tension. I mean as like… just tell you whatever is on my mind." I said.
"Oh, okay.. well then. How can I be of an assistance?" He asked.
"Well, yea… Mac and I are dating now." I said.
"Yea.. I couldn't be more shocked. I was always arguing with myself whether you guys would end up together or kill each other before high school ends. The kill had the percentage of 51 while the love was with 49." Kain said.
"Well, apparently… you're wrong. We didn't kill each other. But yea.. I am surprised thinking about it now. I mean.. out of all the people." I said to him.
"Yea… and the fact that Mac's now your first boyfriend." Kain said. I looked at him.. he was right.
"No.. Geoffrey Nichols." I said.
"Yea, well Geoffrey Nichols only dated you… for one day..then he dated Jessi Cherns." Kain said.
"Oh.. yea. Well I forgot about him." I said.
"Hmm. Mac is your first kiss." Kain said.
"Yea.. he is… to my disgust." I said.
"Don't say that about your boyfriend." Kain said.
"Well…. I guess… " I said looking down.
"What guess…? Come on Die, Mac and you look so cute and compatible together.. You both enjoy superhero movies.. he takes care of you.. you control him.. and you guys are basically a chick-flick super-couple." Kain described ecstatically.
"Yea.. he is. I should feel lucky but I can't help but to sometimes feel… like okay.. Nevermind. I shouldn't think about that." I said.
"Okay.. since I don't want you to have mental drama.. I'm not going to ask." He said. Kain knows me well.
"Thanks." The bell rang and we left for our classes.