Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Second Day

Image

"Finally you guys are normal again." Lexi said as I unpacked some stuff for the room. Lexi and I shared a cabin and Danny and Mac shared another.
"How do you know?" I said to her while unpacking things.
"Come on, the vibe in the car totally set it off. The way Mac was looking at you then he looked lost out the window. You were just cold girl, you were damn cold. What was up your butt?" she asked.
"I thought Mac had diseases from having sex so I got worried and my mind crazily went wild." I said.
"Wow, that was total girl out." she said smiling. Oh, thank Lexi, I knew you would also be very worried too.
I snickered a laugh. "Well, yes. Understandable, since he did do it a lot." Lexi said. I didn't look at her and my face was away from her, I was thankful that it was because my face had a very big smile on it.

"Hello, my name is Dianna but you can call me Dianna." I said smiling. The kids frowned, they weren't amused at all. I mean I wouldn't be it I was as fat as them and have the bad feeling that my parents sent me here just because I was really fat.
"So, I would like to know all your names. Let's stand in a circle now." I said and the circle essembled.
"The point of this is to know each other and make friendships, if that doesn't work than we'll play a good game of soccer." I said smiling. Nothing brings people together than a good game of soccer.
"So, I'll start," since none of them wanted to really speak, "My names Dianna. I'm 17 years old. I like running around and take pictures. I love hanging out with friends." I said.
"Hello, my name is Regina Talesmith. I am 14 years old. I hate my parents and I want to go kill myself." She said. I was shocked but then looked at the next person.
"Hi, I'm Alex. I'm 12 years old. I like eating ice cream and pie. I have a big sweet tooth. And I am here because my parents hate that I'm fat." he said. So far, all the stories were depressing. How do I handle this? All these kids hated themselves and had a passion of hatred towards their parents.
"Do you guys really hate your parents that much?" I asked. They all nodded and murmured yes.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because they don't understand us." Courtny said.
"They sent me here, to fat camp because I didn't look like my brother" Tony said.
"My mom doesn't accept me." Daniella said.
"My parents are OCD about perfection. Having a fat daughter ruins everything to them." Courtny said. Her eyes were a bit teary. I looked at them in sadness.
"I know how some of you feel. Trust me my parents aren't perfect either." I said trying to make them feel better.
"How would you know. You're skinny and you have the perfect boyfriend and friends." Regina said.
"How do you know I have a boyfriend?" I asked.
"We saw you two kissing and holding hands yesterday." Daniella said. My mouth was shaped as an o.
"Well, yes I have a boyfriend and friends but I know you all will too. I got to where I am because I didn't give up. When my parents divorced it hit me hard but I accepted it. I wanted to die but knowing that if I did my mom would die too. I did hate my parents because they were divorcing but I realized that they were just human. I know that your parents don't accept you or they don't understand you but you have to know by now that they are human. They have made a lot of mistakes and they still do. I think the reason they sent you here was because they really love you. They want to make you perfect so you wouldn't have to do much yourself. Like what Atticus said in To Kill a Mockingbird, "You never really know a person until you walk in their shoes." maybe if you thought about it more you would understand." I said.
"I guess, but I am just naturally fat." Alex said.
"Are you sure Mr. Sweet tooth." I said smiling. He shyly looked down, he looks so sweet. "We can just work on you eating habits." I said reassuringly to him he nodded and smiled.
"Now let's play soccer." I said.

"My guys totally beat yours." Mac said while we were eating. I laughed .
"Are you kidding me, mine totally pummeled yours in soccer. Regina may hate her parents and all but she's one hell of a soccer player. Just admit Mac, I'm awesome." I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Stop." I whined, oh god what a girly move. "Our PDA was caught by my kids." I said.
"Oh, we were weren't we. Oh well, then it wouldn't be strange to kiss you now." He said. He went in for a kiss but I pushed my chair away and he ended up falling onto my lap. I laughed so much, Lexi and Daniel bursted out laughing too. Some kids who were looking laughed quietly too.
"Hey any news of when Kain and Jenny will be coming?" I asked.
"No, I haven't received any calls yet." Daniel said.
"Hmm, if they ditch I'm going to bring a beehive back home and let it loose on them." I said.
"Isn't she vicious?" Mac said smiling.
"Yes, I am. You better watch out." I said to him.
"Trust me, I'm a foot taller than you, along with three more inches to add. It's you who should be careful." Mac said chowing in his mac n cheese.
"I'll sneak from the bottom." I said, "Since you're all tall and mighty Mr. Giraffe." I said.
"Hey, I'm his height does that mean I'm a giraffe too?" Daniel asked.
"No, he's just a giraffe because his brain is super tiny. You're totally smart. And anyways I love giraffes." Lexi said to Daniel. He smiled and they butterfly kissed each other. I smiled.

"See those stars?" I said.
"Yea, make a wish." He said.
"What's there to wish for. I don't want many things." I said, my head was on his shoulder. My hands were on his lap and he covered them so they could stay warm.
"Fine, I'll wish then." He said. I smiled, he's so childish, but lately he has matured quite alot from a while ago. I stated at his features, he is really handsome. I can't believe he's a vrigin, and that he has liked me since childhood. He was such a stupid boy to show it, if he did then we would have been together a long time ago. The feeling I have with his is so weird but special. Whenever I'm with him I feel a sense excitement and comfort. I feel his love. I leaned my head deeper into his neck. He laughed a little.
"Your hair is tickling my neck." he said. I smiled.
"Does this tickle too?" I placed my lips on the bottom of his chin, I kissed it and then pulled away.
"Suprisingly no, it feels amazing." He said. I kissed up his jaw and my last kiss landed on his forehead. His eyes were closed, it was like he was enjoying it. I laughed lightly. My hands reached up to the side of his face and caressed it. I then pulled his face to my lips, I kissed his nose then my lips landed upon his. I moved my lips slowly and softly. My hands were warm and when his collided onto his cold face it felt nice. His hands then went to my arms and on my back.
"I love you." I said to him.
"I love you, as much as the stars above." He murmured softly to me.
"Thank you." I said and kissed him more