Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Second day, still… (night time)

Image

"Look who has finally arrived." Lexi said. It was night time and we were all dressed to go for a night walk. This whole forrest has animals that didn't kill so it was fine.
"Hey guys." Kain said, Jenny followed behind. She looked absolutely disgusted. I tried not laughing at her mortal discomfort.
"Hey, you have finally arrived, on the second to last day." I said. It was Saturday.
"Yea, we had a problem but it's all good now." Kain said, but there was something hidden behind his tone.
"That's good, now go to the cabins and get dressed. We're going on a night walk." I said.
"Okay, I'll get dressed." Kain said and walked off. Jenny stood there glaring but pouting at Kain's back. I sighed, I didn't want to get into it.
"What's wrong?" I asked her. I got into it.
"Nothing. Now where's my room?" She said in an angry matter. I rolled my eyes and led her to our cabin. She got situated and I left her. God, she was such a bitch.

"Okay, so remember. To not get lost, we have to trust each other. So, partner up." I said. The kids scattered and got into even numbers of people. "Good. Shall we go then?" I asked happily. They all murmured yes and all that okay stuff.
"Hello, Die. My guys are going to join yours." Mac said smiling happily. That idiot, combining our groups together every time. This whole day, all the activities I did was combined with Mac's because he could do that. We played soccer, swimming, running, and everything together. I didn't hate it or anything, I found it really cute.
"Jeez, can't go by yourself Mac?" I said.
"Nope, I'm too much of a sensitive and soft guy to do so." He said, some of the girls started awing at that. I rolled my eyes, thank god Mac really wasn't that type of guy or our relationship would have never made it through a week.
"Okay, okay. Let's go." I said, Kain followed us and Jenny went with Lexi's group. Daniel and Lexi didn't combine their groups because apparently their group of kids hated each other. It was weird and vicious beyond control when they were together because Lexi and Daniel wanted to "hang out."
As we walked more, the smell of nature grew stronger. We were taking a lit trail, so it was safe for the kids. Mac, Kain, and I walked in the back so we could look after them.
"Whats up." I said to Kain, knowing him better.
"It's complicated." He said.
"We have the whole trail to understand, now 'fess up." I said. Kain smiled lightly at my poor grammar use.
"Jenny and I got into a really big fight." he said.
"About?" I asked. Mac was holding my hands but it seemed like he was really concentrating on the kids.
"Jenny thinks she's pregnant." He said under his breath. I wasn't in shock because I somehow felt like this would come sooner or later.
"What? Well, no. I already know why but… come on." I said. I was thankful we were in our senior year.
"We haven't really tested much but she has that instinct and her period has not come in awhile." Kain said looking down. His hands were in his pockets. I knew this sign, he was really worried. Kain was never the guy to put his hands in his pockets because he thought it made guys look like they have three penises down there but whenever Kain had his hands in his pocket, I know it's something big. I was worried for him now too. I put my arm, the one that it not held onto Mac's hands, around his shoulders. Well I attempted to make my arms stay up there but sadly it fell because he just had to be tall.
"It's going to be fine." I said. Kain gave me a light smile was walked on quietly. In a time like this, I knew it would be weird to bother him. I felt a light squeeze from Mac, I looked up at him. He gave me a comforting smile. I smiled back and leaned into him. I wrapped my other hand, the free one since my right was still held onto Mac's, on his arm and held it tight.

"Good, so we're all here." I said after I said and asked all their names and counted the same number of people. I was really glad that they were all fine and here. We were in the cafeteria which was also a gym to sit and do activities.
"That was really awesome guys. Why don't we have a dancing party now?" Mac asked. All the girls screamed yes, and the guys just murmured. Wow, Mac has his way with girls for sure.
"Hey, Lex. Put on your iphone to the speakers." Mac said to Lexi. She nodded and went to the wires to plug it in.
I smiled, he was so fun with kids and everyone else for that matter. It was weird. I remember in 7th grade when I had a really big crush on Vincent Johannson, I then got really sick of him and I basically never oggled at his abs ever again. With Mac it felt different, it was different. I felt myself liking him more and more each day. Some girls, hated their guy more and more every day but… thinking of it now. Mac and I are different, and if you include the fact that we "hated" each other than it's freak weird but still. I loved Mac.
I stood there watching him dance, he seemed to be enjoying himself. He was surrounded by young girls, I wasn't jealous because there wasn't much of a reason to be. He was looking at me the whole time, he did a freaky seduction move towards me. I rolled my eyes and laughed at it. He went up to me and scooped me up into his arms. He twirled me around and I can't help but burst into a hideous laugh.
"I love you." He whispered to my ears.
I bit my bottom lip, "I love you too." I said. He kissed my temple then made his way to my lips. I heard a whistle but I didn't know where it came from. I smiled and felt embarrassed.

"This is very nice… sitting out here, kids asleep, and under the stars." He said. There was a blanket wrapped around us, I was sitting on his lap. My arms were around him and my head was on his shoulders. I couldn't admire the stars when he was here, because all I admired was him right now. How the moon shone it's light, which made his face seem flawless and white. I raised my head and kissed his chin. He looked down at me, our faces were so close.
"This is nice." I said, he gave me a smile that always made my breathing wired up.
"Do you love me as you say you do?" He asks.
"Yes." I said softly. "Why?"
"Just making sure, I don't want to be the one that gives all my love." He said.
"Trust me, I am." I said.
"Pinky promise?" He asked while grinning, he held out his pinky finger. I laughed a little and pulled out my pinky too. I hooked it onto his, he then raised it to his lips and kissed it. I did the same and kissed it too.
"That means hardcore, understood?" He said smiling. I nodded.
"Totally, dude." I said. I placed my hand on his face and pulled him to kiss me. We made out that whole night, and it was freakin amazing.