Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Third Day

Image

I woke up to the noise of barfing. I got out of bed and walked to the restroom. I knocked on the door that had the noise.
"Hello. Are you okay?" I said rubbing my eyes. What time is it?
"Go away!" It was Jenny… my mind traced back to what Kain said… she was pregnant.
"Do you need anything?" I asked gently.
"No, go the fuck away from me!" She said and continued barfing her guts out. I sighed. I walked to the sink and took a towel, it probably belonged to Lexi but whatever. I put water and rinsed the towel. When the stall door opened Jenny came out, toilet paper in her hand and wiping the barf. I put out the towel to her, she looked at me, her eyes were tired and swollen. She took the towel and wiped her whole face. I sighed and leaned on the counter.
"I know already." I said.
"So, what now. You're going to fuckin make fun of me. You're going to tell everyone now." She said, she wasn't even looking at me.
"No." I said.
"Then what are you going to do, huh?" She said. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. This was a hot situation, and when there's hot, there's my hand going through my hair.
"I'm going to help you." I said.
"I don't need your help. And I don't want it." She said, she was rinsing the towel again.
"I don't care. I'm going to help anyways." I said stubbornly.
"Fuck off." She said.
"That baby may be yours but it's also Kain's, he's my best friend, practically my brother. I'm going to take care of that baby no matter what. Even if it's inside you." I said.
"I don't need you to do that. Okay? I hate you… do you not understand that? I've always hated you!" She said angrily. Her word didn't hurt me because I honestly didn't give a damn.
"You can hate me all you want. But I'm still going to help that baby. Like I said, I don't care if it's inside you. I'm going to help that baby." I said. She then started crying.
"Why don't you fuckin understand?" She yelled.
"What is there to? You hate I get it, but is Kain's… either way, he basically my brother. And since that baby is his, I'm going to help." I said. God, I've been saying this a million times.
"What if not Kain's? Huh?" I stood there, quiet.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"What if this baby is not his? Would you still care?" She asked.
"What's going on?" Lexi said standing at the door. Jenny sighs and angrily leaves the cabin grabbing her jacket along the way. Lexi just stands there and looks at me.

"She's pregnant?" Lexi said in shock.
"Yea… but after she said. I don't know if it's Kain's." I said.
"She's just bluffing, I heard during these stages preggo ladies get really irritated and do irrational things." Lexi said.
"I hope." I said. We went to the cafeteria where all the people are already. Even Jenny, she was sitting beside Kain. It looked like they solved their problems.
"Hey." I said to Kain, Daniel, and Mac. Mac greeted me with a kiss as I sat down.
"Morning, babe." He said smiling. His white pearly teeth shone brightly as always. I bet mine looked like a monkey's.
"Morning." I said. "How was your morning?" I asked.
"It was dull until I saw you." He said. I laughed, that was so corny.
"If you keep saying that stuff, it'll make it less romantic." I said.
"So, you want me to not be romantic?" He asked strangely.
"Only sometimes, only sometimes." I said.
"You're weird.. I love it." He said, I bit my lip and smiled.

"So yea.. that's what's on my mind. You want break up with me now?" I asked him. He smiled.
"Never." He said, "But… dude, Kain's in some deep shit with Jenny." He said.
"Yea, I know… and I don't know what to do about it." I said. "I'm worried." I said. I laid my head into his shoulder more.
"It's okay. But for now, just don't interfere. We'll see where it goes and if it heads a wrong way. We'll stop it. Don't worry, I'll watch out for Kain." He said. I smiled. I brought his lips to mine.
"You're the best you know that mister?" I said.
He nodded and smiled, "That because I'm the best when I'm with you." He said.
"You corny pig, you're making me blush like crazy." I said.
"Oh, I am… Am I an embarrassment to you?" He asked.
"Yes, yes you are." I said and laughed. He grabbed my face and kissed it. I laughed during the kiss. He is a pig, my piggy!

"Time to go home!!!" Lexi said. The kids were all in the bus to go back to their homes. I was packing things in the car with Mac while Daniel, Kain, and Lexi greeted the kids off. Mac kept grabbing all my stuff because he thought I'd get injured. That stupid poop. Jenny was in Kain's car.
"We had a fun weekend." I said.
"Yes, we did. I took care of kids and practically made out with you hardcore for three days." He said.
"We do that most the time." I said.
"Well, we did it under the stars and in fresh nature." He said.
"Do you like nature?" I asked.
"I love nature. As long as you're with me and holding my hand, I'm all set. Well along with some water bottles, can foods, extra clothes, and all those necessities you'd need so you wouldn't whine." He said.
"Me, whine? I was thinking that you'd need those necessities." I said. He smiled.
"Psh, yea right. I'm a man. A macho man." He said.
"You macho means asshole right?" I said. He rolled his eyes and put in the last suitcase.
"You always called me that before, and somehow I ended up in love with you." He said.
"Touche." I said and kissed his cheek.