Status: Active (for now)

Trying to Have Fun, no Need for Love to Interrupt

Let the War begin

This morning was a lot like yesterday morning except I didn't wake up to a thud. I was sitting at the table eating with my mom and Mia again. Daisy was watching Sponge bob instead of Scooby-doo. It was silent except for the TV and Daisy's laughter. I slowly took bits of by cereal while watching Mia rip her bagel into pieces and dunking it in a container of cream cheese instead of spread the cream cheese on the whole bagel.

"I was thinking about having friends over today, would that be okay Mary?" Mia asked so politely which annoyed me. If I told my mom that she was the evil queen instead of Grumpy my mom would never believe me.

"Of course, but you father and I are going hiking, so Sky could you babysit?" My mom asked and I rolled my eyes because I have always hated babysitting. I guess I should of thought this was going to happen with a house full of kids.

"No I don't want her here, I will babysit them while hanging with my friends." After Mia said that my mind was made up.

"No it's okay I would love to babysit." I had a huge grin on my face after I said that and Mia rolled her eyes and left to her room.

After I finished I sat down with Daisy to watch some Sponge bob with her. Out of all cartoons Sponge bob was one of the best. Scooby-Doo is up there with it, but I hate how they changed the way everybody looks. I sure hope this is not how I am going to spend most of my summer.

An hour later when my mom and Michael left for their hike me peaked her head out of her room to make sure they were gone. Once she was positive they were gone she came out in her bathing suit. She had a nice body and she had her belly button pierced. I have always want my belly button pierced. She grabbed the remote off the couch and turned off the TV. "Get out of sight." She said to me and I sighed and Daisy and I went upstairs.

Daisy and I were in the music room and I was playing little kid songs for her till she fell asleep. Then I attempted to learn Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings because I love that song. I was hard to concentrate because of the kids interrupting and Mia and her friends making so much noise in the pool.

After awhile I sort of got the first verse, but I was getting annoyed, so I deiced to play my favorite song, Thunder by Boys Like Girls. I get really into the song I am playing. So I closed my eyes and sang in the best voice I had which I don't think is good at all. I stopped when I heard someone say, "Dick what the hell are you doing?" Then I heard the door slam against the wall. When I opened my eyes I saw a guy leaning against the the door and Alex was standing in the hallway.

"Your really good." He said once he realized I was giving him a weird look.

"Thanks." I put the guitar on the right side of me.

"I didn't know you were Mia's stepsister." Alex said walking and sitting on the left side of me.

"I'm Richard, but you can call me Ricky." The guy said. I just realized that he was one of the volleyball guys who laughed at me. He was the one with blonde hair and brown eyes. Alex started to laugh which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Call him Dick." Alex said with a little laughter and I laughed a little too. I didn't know when she first said Dick it was his name, but I guess Dick is the nickname for Richard.

"Well Dick, I am Skylar, but you can call me Sky." We shook hands and he had a firm grip.

"We should probably get back to the pool before Mia thinks we died." Dick ran out of the room leaving Alex who was lauging, but I didn't really no whats funny. Alex got up and left, but came back in.

"Tomorrow I am having a movie day with Dick and Chase you want to come?" She asked nicely.

"Sure." I quickly agreed because she didn't say that Mia was coming, so I was totally in. Alex left and I was actually happy about my day. Best babysitting day ever, but that may be because when Matt got home from the beach I told him to take care of the rascals, so they would leave me alone.

I am pretty sure if Mia finds out about this, which she will because I will probably tell her, she will be very mad. I know it sounds mean, but if Mia is going to be a bitch to me then I am going to be a bitch to her too. Now that I am becoming friends with her friends it would be easier to be a bitch. Let the war begin!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it and will comment and subscribe :)