Status: Active (for now)

Trying to Have Fun, no Need for Love to Interrupt

The Bitch in Me

The rest of June went by quickly. I have gotten much closer to the family and all my friends. I somehow got the volleyball team and soccer team to become friends. I started to develop feelings for Chase and Mia got over Dick. This summer has been one of the best so far. Anyways I continue my story on July 3rd. I haven't played music in awhile, so I was in the music room playing my guitar. I don't know why, but I started to play I'm a Believer from Shrek. I guess Chase was over because he showed up at the door with a smile on his face. "I didn't know that you played guitar." He said sitting down next to me.

"I guess you still don't know that much about me." I said and he grabbed the guitar from me.

"Did you know I could play?" He asked and I shook my head. "You want to hear me play my favorite song?" I nodded. He started to play 1234 by Plain White T's and he sang the words too. He was actually pretty good. Once he finished the song our foreheads were touching each other and he was going in for a kiss. "Are you ready to go?" Dick asked making Chase pulled back. Chase got up and they both left.

"OMG Dick is such a dick." Alex came in and sat down next to me. I didn't know any of them were over till one by one they came in.

"Did anyone invite you guys over?" I asked her changing the subject.

"No, but we were looking for you. Well us girls were. Dick and Chase kind of just followed us." Alex explained and then Chelsea, Kyra, and Jenna came through the door.

"How the hell did you do it?" Kyra asked in her annoying squeaky voice.

"Do what?" I didn't quite understand the question.

"How did you get Chase to fall for you?" Chelsea cleared it up for me.

"I don't know, I guess I am just that good." I smiled at the thought of Chase liking me.

"You realize that every girl in the school wants to be with him and he always says he can't get over Bella. How the hell did this happen?" Chelsea said and I shrugged.

"Okay, so Chase is probably having his annual 4th of July barbeque, so we have to find an outfit for you to wear." Alex said and grabbed me. Then my shopping adventure began. We pretty much went to every store and bought pretty much enough clothes for me to wear a new outfit everyday for the summer.

When I walked into the house with my hands filled with shopping bags, Mia, who was watching TV, turned around and asked, "Do you need help with those?" I nodded, "Well then maybe next time you will think about inviting me to come with you." She said and stormed off to her room.

I put the bags in my room and went downstairs to find out why Mia was so pissed off at me. I know I didn't go shopping with her, but I didn't know she was home when we decided to go shopping. I opened the door and she was on her laptop. She looked up, rolled her eyes and then looked back at her laptop. "What did I do?" I asked her in a rude tone.

"You really don't know what you did?" She questioned and I nodded. "You are stealing my friends away from me. Alex has been hanging out with you more than me. The soccer team is now cool with the volleyball team so they barely hang out with me anymore. Oh and let's not forget the fact that Dick and Chase are both crushing over you." She practically yelled at me.

"I'm sorry. Dick does not like me." I have no idea where the heck she got the idea that Dick liked me.

"Really then why the hell did he stop Chase from kissing you?" She said and before I could say anything she yelled out "BITCH LEAVE!"

I left and closed the door. Just when I thought that everything was going great, Mia had to create some drama. Then what I did next wasn't necessary, but I did it. I opened her door again and in a really calm tone I said,

"You are just a drama queen. When the world doesn't revolve around you or things don't go your way, you have to go and create some kind of drama, so you get attention. You make everybody else look like the bad guy and your the victim. But let me tell you something, I am not going to let you ruin my summer. What happens, happens. If your friends start hanging out with me and not you then maybe you should be a better friend. Even if Dick likes me I don't like him. You can't sit around complaining about this shit, you have to do something about it. So grow up and don't start rumors or hate me for something I can't control or I didn't do. I know I sound like a bitch, but everyone has a little bitch in them and I thought this would be a good time to express it."

That was a mouthful. After that speech I shut the door and I Daisy was standing in front of me. She looked confused and about to cry. I know it was probably about what I said and instead of trying to explain what i said or tell her I didn't mean it, I just went up stairs to my room to think. That was when I realized saying that was stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe pretty please ;)