A Disappointment

nine

Lily smiled so brightly, joining in on Jamie's glorious smile. He may have been this nice to others but she got what she had desired, a great big conversation just the two of them. He made great eye contact with her. He listened to pointless glorified ramble. And she listened to him so interested in every detail he had to say.

He had this lovely enthusism bout himself, this energetic vibe that pulled her in. He was so sure of himself, unlike herself. She never had the real chance to know herself. He did most of the talking. Jamie knew she would talk eventually, he had encouraged her to speak more but she seemed uncomfortable about it.

He wanted to have a chance to have a proper conversation with Lily, he felt like he failed in getting to know her. She was a great listener by the looks of it. She seemed nice to him, he liked nice people and would try and talk to her again. He knew she didn't have countless amount of friends here and wanted to be a friend to her but out of pity.

Jamie didn't like pity, maybe he was concerned or even a bit interfering Lily would never know.

Soon the teacher had arrived to both their disappointments. Jamie smiled at her sadly.

They would share the odd short lived sentence, the teacher would stare at the students like hawks, making sure the conversation would cease its flow.

With the bell ringing, Jamie smiled at Lily and she smiled back. ''I hope to see you around'' he said with a light nod of recognisation before emerging into the crowd outside the class.

''Me too'' Lily replied softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, so sorry two months.

I have been so busy, thank you guys for being patient, I love you all a lot. :)

Comments are love and so are subbers. <3