A Disappointment

three

Miss Roche had arrived early to Lily's surprise. How unusual thought Lily. However her thoughts were put aside as her French teacher began to talk to the class. Lily breathed in a heavy sigh. She was looking forward to her ten minute day dream but not accidently hearing gossip from some fellow classmates.

She didn’t like to pry; it wasn’t her style to say the least.

The French class felt as if it would never end in my Lily’s mind; that’s because she didn’t bother doing her work assigned for the last night. She hoped Miss Roche wouldn’t ask her a single question today and fortunately she didn’t; but there was five minutes left in class and those were the longest minutes of all.

Lily slouched in her seat, feeling so nervous but the bell rang and she swiftly walked out of the room. The nerves disappeared and she could relax walking to her next class. She waved and said her greetings and sometimes others would be the one to beam a smile of recognition, the greetings were returned to her and from her.

Her day dream like mind was awakened and her thoughts were numerous distances away. She was soon astray from the day dream bumping into somebody.

‘’I’m sorry’’ she said shyly to the boy. ‘’its okay’’ and genuinely he meant it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank my subscribers for subbing of course. <3

Comments are love.