A Disappointment

four

Lily wondered who the boy was. He seemed sweet; Lily remembered his twinkled eyes and warm smile.

''Lily!'' yelled Miss Thompson yelled. ''Huh?'' Lily asked confused. ''I asked you a question'' Miss Thompson was quick to reply. Lily smiled so nervously. A few individuals laughed, she glanced their way. Lily may not have appeared to be scary but her stare was guaranteed to cause some reaction. Some automatically stopped their laughter.

They are so easily amused

''What was the question?'' asked Lily innocently.

-

''Lily! Seriously I thought you were alright with your daydreaming'' Lily's good friend Michelle said. ''Well obviously, I'm not'' Lily told her. ''Anyway I felt ridiculous; I was in trouble'' Lily continued somewhat embarrassed.

''Yeah I know what that teacher is like'' said Michelle rolling her eyes. ''Michelle, stop'' Lily told her. ''Whatever, anyway you get yourself into trouble a good bit'' Michelle admitted.

However as Michelle was throwing out rants at Lily; Lily was focusing on something else or even someone else.

''Are you even listening'' Michelle questioned glaring at the wooden floors. ''Not really'' was Lily's reply.

The boy had become maybe somewhat of a fascination.