Too Cute.

Un

Oh, why the hell do you have to be so cute? It's impossible to ignore you. Even for five minutes.

I can't stand being with you. I can't stand not being with you.

Being with you is like being on the corner of Love Lane and Death Valley. One second, I'm so madly in love with you; The next, I'm ready to suffocate you with a pillow.

Being without you is worse. It feels like a piece of my heart is missing, as if it's in your pocket with you, everywhere you go. I feel like a lovesick puppy without you.

At the end of the day, though, I know you're the one I'm thinking about when I close my eyes. I know that you're the reason my heart doesn't feel complete. I know, for a fact, that you are the one I'm unconditionally in love with.

You don't know any of this, though.

I try to pretend you're not there. Simply because if I acknowledge you, it's a reminder that you're no longer mine. And seeing you here, pretending that you didn't steal my heart, is terrible as well.

In the end, I'm never completely able to ignore you, though. I haven't figured out if it's your beautiful green eyes or the adorable smiles you make that always make me cave. You're just too cute to ignore, Kyle.