Status: Comments would be loved<3

When Worlds Collide

Love Gone Wrong

▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄█▀█▄
Damon

“Nicole. It’s okay to be jealous.” I said to her in a sort of teasing way. I took a step closer to Nicole and placed my hand on her cheek. I looked straight into her eyes and said, “Nicole I know how you feel about me.” I could tell she was embarrassed because of the way that her eyes widened a little bit and her face got red within moments. I decided that it would be best to try and calm her down by saying, “It’s okay Nicole. There is no need for you to be embarrassed.”
“Damon… I d-”
I cut her off and then said, “Just stop talking. Just kiss me. Be my distraction,” I took a rather large step towards her to be closer to her.
I leaned down to try to reach Nicole’s lips to kiss her. I pressed my lips to hers for a moment. I pulled away from her so that I could see how she would respond to that. I was half expecting her to slap me for kissing her, but she surprised me. She looked up at me. Her lips were slightly open still. I could tell in her eyes that she wanted more. She moved her hand up to reach my neck. Her small hand pulled my neck down again to reach her lips once again. Once our lips reconnected together again, I moved my hands so that they were around her waist. We stood in the middle of the room with our mouths meshed together. After a little while, I swiftly moved my tongue across Nicole’s bottom lip, signaling that I wanted have entrance into her mouth. Almost as soon as I did that, Nicole opened her mouth to allow me entrance. After a few minutes of that, I started to push Nicole back, trying to reach the wall that was a few feet away. I moved my hands to her sides so that I could take control of where she was going.
She figured out what I was doing and happily complied. Our lips never disconnected. She finally hit the wall. I snaked one of my arms around her waist and moved the other up her side to place it on the back of her neck. I pressed her lips closer to mine. I broke away from her lips and trailed down her neck, leaving kisses all the way down her neck to her collarbone area. I could hear her breathing quicken. I moved my lips around the base of her neck. I lost control. My fangs came out and I bit her.
“Damon…” I heard her whisper. I sucked her blood more. I couldn’t stop. “Damon …What are you doing?” She said a little bit louder as she grabbed my shoulders. I felt her try to push me back. It didn’t work. I couldn’t move, even if I tried. It wouldn’t work. I felt her push me even harder, harder than any normal human could.
“Damon what th-” She stopped mid sentence and her hand flew to her mouth. She just stared at me. Her eyes traveled from my eyes, down the side of my face, to the corner of my mouth, and then finally to my fangs. Her eyes locked on them. After a moment, she looked to where my lips just previously were. She stared for a moment and then looked up at me.
I was starting to snap back to reality. Nicole’s facial expression was scared. What just happened? Something red caught my eye. My eyes went to her neck. There was a little trickle of blood coming down from her neck. What did I do? My hand shot up to my mouth. I felt a warm liquid on my fingertips. I slowly pulled away my hand. There was red. I couldn’t look away… It was so unbelievable. I couldn’t have just done that to her… Not Nicole… She didn’t even know my secrets yet… Well… she knows now…
I looked up at her. Her hand was still on her mouth. I could see the terror in her eyes. “Nicole….” I said as I lifted my hand to put it on her cheek
“Stay away from me Damon.” She turned her head away from my hand.
“Please… Let me explain…” I pleaded.
“I don’t want you to explain. I know what you are now. You’re a vampire.” Then she got a look in her eyes like something in her head just clicked. “You have a brother right..?”
“Yes.. I do.. Why does it matter?” I asked.
“How do you know Katherine?” She asked as if I hadn’t spoke at all.
“We’re old friends Nicole…” I said quietly.
“How old Damon?” She asked in a stern tone.
“Nicole… Wh-”
She interrupted me. “I know she’s a vampire Damon. Stop trying to protect her.”
How did she know that…? Could it have been possible that she knew?
♠ ♠ ♠
Im losing interest in this story.... gah... i dont want to though.... this is shorter than usual. oh well... i'm still going to update this. just maybe not as much. im sorry

in other news. I have a new story! =] check it out! its called When Enemy Lines Disappear =] i'd love so feedback! =]

Comments=Love <3