Status: active. Kill or keep?

If I Fell...

Closer

"This... is amazing." I say quietly, listening to the river quickly trickle by. "How did you find this place?"

"I like to go on walks... I stumbled across it one day, and it's been one of my favorite places ever since." He says. John squeezes my hand, drops it, and sits down on the blanket spread before us. I follow suit, crossing my legs pretzel style. "So," He says, "Peanut butter and jelly?" I laugh freely, amused by the simplicity of the meal as he pulls it from within the picnic basket.

"Sure," I take it from his outstretched hand, grazing his fingers. "This is good! I didn't know you could cook." I joke. It is a very good peanut butter and jelly sandwich though.

"Tours. You learn how to please everyone." He smiles as he explains.

"And all it took was peanut butter?" He laughs.

"Peanut butter makes everyone happy."

"Umm I beg to differ. I had a friend in high school who was allergic. He ended up in the hospital one time." I counter.

"Well, that doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it while he ate it, does it?" I laugh, taking another bite of the sandwich. "Champagne?" He asks, pulling out two plastic cups and two bottles of beer. I laugh again and nod. After a couple more drinks... I'm feeling less closed off.

"Are you okay?" John asks me.

"Of course," I say. He looks at my lips, and back to my eyes. Whoa, when did he move closer? I'm inches away from his face. He licks his lips and leans closer... closer...
♠ ♠ ♠
hi everybody :3
I know it's been forever and a half since I updated, but I've been disappointed with the reaction I got with this story and a few others... Should I keep it? I'm deleting it if no one has any strong opposition to it.
Thanks guys :)