Status: COMPLETE AS OF 12/28/2013

Where I Belong

Tomorrow

“Brin, are you ready for your Sociology exam?”

Ellinor looked up to her friend, Natasha Pepperidge and shook her head. “No, I am not ready. Sociology is like death,” she groaned and leaned her head against Natasha’s shoulder. Natasha was an English student studying at Cardiff University in the field of International Relations. Ellinor met Natasha at a study group and the two of them hit it off, becoming fast friends and promising to stick together until the semester ended and hopefully forever.

Natasha was the only person that Ellinor allowed to call her Brin, aside from her grandparents of course. She knew it was easier to say and a lot quicker as well.

The two of them walked down the hall to their Sociology class to take the much anticipated exam. While Ellinor had recently been enrolled into the school, she had only learned a few things but luckily she was a quick learner, yet she became extremely nervous when it was a test day. And she was yet to learn the secret the simmer down.

“Don’t worry you’re going to do fine. You and I both,” said Nat. The two girls looked at each other and smiled before stepping foot into the class. As they took their seats, there was a group of girls in the back, huddled together, and looking at their phones. Ellinor turned around in her chair and stared at them with a puzzled look.

“Emily, what are you ladies doing?” she asked, curiously.

Emily, Stephanie, and Georgie turned around and grinned widely. “Didn’t you hear? Prince Harry’s trip to come here was changed to tomorrow. It’s no longer Monday.”

She looked at Nat and then back to the girls. She said, ‘Tomorrow? Harry’s coming tomorrow?”

They shook their heads and took their seats as soon as their professor stepped inside the classroom, shutting the door behind her. “Alright students, we will be taking the Sociology exam. For some of you, it may be your last exam of the day and for some, it may be not. Good luck.”

“Ellie,” whispered Georgie, “are you going to be participating in the little game?”

What game, thought Ellie, then she remembered the forward message she got from other girls at school. She wondered if they were still going to do that. Ellie turned to Georgie and shook her head. “Sorry Georgie, I’m not. Prince Harry isn’t exactly my type. I hope you win though.”

“Aw, thank you love.”

And when Ellie turned back around to face the front of the room, there was the exam placed on her desk. Nervous, she picked up her pencil and began by writing her name, then onto the questions.

“You have one hour,” said the professor, “no pressure.”

Ellie hated when people said that because when somebody said ‘no pressure’, it obviously added pressure and it suddenly made everything hard, but she shook off the jitters and focused on the exam.

Prince Harry’s visiting tomorrow? Is there even school? I hope not, she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, just to get rid of boring chapters and get ready for Prince Harry chapters. Excited?