Meeting Kiss My Cake

Exams and Graffiti Bashes

I sighed looking out the window of my room in my sorority house. Exams are next week and for once the whole house is silent because of the constant studying. I looked over to see my roommate and V.P. of the sorority Maria scribbling in her note book with a frown on her face.

“If you keep that frown up you’ll have wrinkles buy graduation.” I teased her leading her to look up at me and stick her tongue out before replying,

“You’re one to be talking Ms. Pres.”

“Funny, Maria.” I told her sarcastically.

“Just think Elle after exams we have the graffiti bash!”

“That’s if we get through the exams.” I said sighing again worrying about the up-coming week.

“Geez, way to be negative. We’ll get through exams and we’ll go to the graffiti bash and drink the night away.”

I give her an are you serious kind of look before responding,

“You say drink the night away as if it is a good thing. I just want to get through exams, throw awesome party, and live through it.”

I said pointedly mentioning living through the night as Maria just rolled her eyes at me.

“Oh please miss drama queen; we will so live through the night we’ll just hurt in the morning.” She said with a laugh.

“Whatever you say girl, let’s just get back to studying so we can get through exam week.” I said before turning back to my books.

“And get to the graffiti bash!” Maria yelled excitedly before going back to her studies too.

I tried to study but for the next two hours my mind kept wandering. Worrying about exams, then getting excited for the graffiti bash we are holding with our brother fraternity. The party is going to be held at the guy’s house, that all of them were going to trick out with black lights so everyone’s white shirts glow when everyone is writing all over each other. Hopefully Justin our brother fraternity’s president will not try anything this time. Then after the party I can graduate and try to figure out what to do with my life. Being a business major I know I’m going to have my own business definitely but what kind of business, where, and how I’m going to figure things out to get started are beyond me.

I was shaken from my thoughts as my little sister in our sorority, Missy came into our room.

“Hey Ellie, Maria a bunch of the girls and I are going to take a break and meet some of the guys at the diner. Are you two in?”

I looked over at Maria who rolled her eyes but nodded. I turned back to Missy,

“Yeah we’ll come just give us a second to get ready.”

She smile and nodded, “Okay we’ll meet you guys down in the sitting room.”

Maria and I got up and did touch ups on our hair and makeup. Then straightening out our pink and baby blue Phi Mu t-shirts we went down to the sitting room to meet the girls and get away from all the stress of exams.