Meeting Kiss My Cake

Pink Sharpies and Police Cars

Exams were finally over and now the girls and I are getting ready for the graffiti party, that’s at the guy’s house tonight. I put on my white v-neck t-shirt and pulled down my light jean shorts so they were about two inches above mid-thigh. Maria was at the vanity putting on her sparkly green eye shadow, while I pulled my blonde curls into a high ponytail and pinned my bangs back into a small poof.

“Are you guys almost done?” Allison asked poking her head through our door.

“Yep just let me get my shoes.”

I told her as I finished putting my white glitter filled eye shadow on. I quickly grabbed my light pink gladiator sandals and my purse with my bright pink sharpies, lip gloss, phone, wallet, and i.d. as I rushed out of my room and down the stairs. When I reached the living room everyone was sitting on the couches casually talking amongst themselves.

“Sorry I’m late guys. Does everyone have their sharpies?”

“Yep!” A few of the girls replied, others nodding in response.

“Okay lets go graffiti party!!” I exclaimed as we all filed out of the house walking across the street and down a few blocks to the party.

We entered the party and were surrounded by black lights and strobes. Bodies were grinding on the dance floor and everyone was covered with phone numbers and messages.
I turned to Maria and grinned.

“Let’s do this girlie!”

We laughed and high fived as we pushed our way into the crowd writing on people as we went. I was out on the dance floor dancing with who I think was one of the boys from my year when I saw Austin walking towards me. Maria had gone to the kitchen so that meant no back up.

“Mind if I cut in.” He said with an obnoxious smirk on his face as he grabbed my arm and made me dance with him.

“Actually I do mind.” I told him pushing him away from me.

“Come on babe you don’t mean that.” He said with a pout grabbing my arm again.

“Actually babe I do mean that, or else I would not have said it.” I told him yanking my arm away from his grip before turning around and heading to the kitchen.

I made my way to the kitchen to find Maria flirting with Adam a cute blonde from Delta Beta Delta. Dang it she’ll be no help. I looked around and found Davis from my psychology class, needing someone to keep me away from Austin who followed me into the kitchen I walked up to him.

“Hey Davis!” I said excitedly hoping Austin will think I’m interested in Davis and leave me alone.

“Hey Ellie. How’ve you been?”

“Good so glad exams are over. What about you? How did your Chemistry VI exam go?” I asked, genuinely curious about the exam he had told me was the only one he was worried about.

He shrugged, “It went well I guess. Like you said I’m just glad exams are finally over.”

Hey babe," I heard Austin call, "there you are!"

I winced at Davis who gave me a sympathetic look before walking away not wanting to get involved with Austin.

Turning around I told him for probably the millionth time, "I'm not your babe Austin."

I quickly walked back into the living room that had been converted into the dance floor hoping to lose him in the crowd. I guess hoping wasn’t enough though as I felt him grab my wrist just as I was about to reach the other side of the room that opened into the entry hallway of the house. Before Austin could say anything five men in dress shirts burst into the house. The man who appeared to be leading the group was tall about 6’2 and only looked about a year or two older than me. He was naturally tan with dark hair from what I could tell with the lighting like he was Italian or Greek, the other men were all shorter than him but still close to his height and blonde. All the men were well muscled which definitely got the attention of most of the girls, and their clean white dress shirts got the attention of everyone else.

“New York Police!” The leader called at police the music stopped short and I’m pretty sure almost everyone present was thinking of which way to run.

Well I guess not everyone because then next thing I know Austin is walking up to the men as if he rules the world,

“Nice try buddy,” He said poking the leader in the shoulder, “but it’s not a costume party it’s a graffiti party. So,” He dragged out the o as he took the cap off his blue sharpie and proceeded to write what he spoke on the leader’s shirt, “shove off asshole.”

The leader’s jaw tightens as he shows Austin his badge causing him to go wide eyed.

“You sir.” He began spitting out the sir, “are under arrest for assault on a police officer.” As he was saying this he took out his handcuffs and put them around Austin before handing him over to one of the blondes who began to read him his rights.

As the leader faced the newly formed crowd of college students surrounding the area, Missy and Chase appeared at the top of the stair giggling like idiots.

“I see we aren’t going to have to search the place for the crack heads.” I heard the blonde next to the one holding Austin mutter.

The leader spoke up again this time to Missy and Chase, “Why don’t you two come down here so we can have chat.”

“Alright man!” Chase exclaimed in a both drunk and high manner as he wrapped his arm around an equally drunk or high Missy as they attempted to walk down the stairs.

As soon as they reached the floor Missy saw me at the door step and came running up to me.

“Ellie you’ll never believe what we just did,” she began excitedly until she noticed all eyes on her as well as the eyes of the head police guy as he made his way towards us, “Ooo whose this hottie, Elle do you think you will share with me? I’m sure Chasey won’t mind.” She continued to babble on about how cute the police men were, which I’m not denying but now is definitely not the time to be thinking about that.

“Missy what have you been doing up stairs?” I asked concerned as well as curious because of the presence of the officers.

“Chase gave me this cool plant. He lit it up and then next thing you know it’s like you’re in the most perfect place and you feel wonderful!” She said spinning or at least trying to as if to express how “wonderful” this “plant” was.

This description must have been the reason why the officers were here, great.

“Miss you and your boyfriend here are under arrest for the use of illegal narcotics.” The head police man, whose name I really need to learn, said to a confused Missy as two of the blondes stepped out of the group to handcuff them and read them their rights. Once their rights were read the officers began to lead them out to the police cars.

The leader turned to face the crowd before calling out, “The party is over! Everyone go back to your dorms.” With that said he began to head out to the cars with the other police men.

With Missy being in Phi Mu as well as being my little sister, I quickly followed him out the door in hopes to find out where they were taking her. I quickly caught up to the officer before he got to his car.

“Excuse me, officer.” I called out after him.

He turned around to look at me, I can only imagine what is going through his head ‘oh great another college girl, just what I need’ but before I could let my thoughts wonder any more he spoke up.

“Yes Miss.”

“Umm I’m Ellie and you see the girl you arrested, Missy she’s in Phi Mu, you know the sorority and well I’m the president so I kind of need to know where you’re taking her if that’s alright.” I told him kind of nervously. I mean come on the guy has had a bad night and the last thing I need to do is get on his nerves and get arrested.

“Well Ellie, we are taking her down to the station just outside the campus for questioning. She will be held for at least 24 hour before the possibility of her release.” He explained, his voice sounding like he was slowly calming down as he spoke

“Oh um okay.” I responded not really knowing what you say to that. I mean will they call if she is held for more than 24 hours or do I need to go get her if she’s not.

“Listen how about you come by the station tomorrow around say 3 and we’ll work out what to do with Missy. Just go to the front desk and tell them you are there to meet with Officer Dmitrius.” He told me a tight smile slowly making its way onto his face.

“3. Okay sounds good, I’ll see you tomorrow Dmitrius, I mean officer.” I said with a smile before turning around and beginning to walk back to the house. I had only taken a few steps before turning around again to see him getting into his car, “Oh and I’m sorry about what Austin did to your shirt, I’ll bring you a new one tomorrow!” I called out before turning around and walking back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so late guys, I've been busy!! We will be sure to get more chapters out soon.
Thanks for the support!! Please let us know what you think!! :)