Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

I swear if I see another person holding a camera I'm gonna scream

We went back to the house and invited the guys over. John told them about my job and they were all shocked and happy. When they found out I agreed to go on tour with them they were ecstatic.

"So in the alternative world who did you design for?" Kennedy asked

"I made suits for All Time Low and Cobra Starship recently. And Jeffree Star made me make him a dress, It was creepy actually." I replied and they all laughed at me
Tim was there too. He and the guys (except John) were asking if I have hot model friends. I punched them in the arm.

Tim's phone started ringing and we all ate pizza.

"Hey Deb do you wanna come hang with us tomorrow at band practice?" Garrett asked me

"Sure gary! I haven't listened to you guys play ever since I left" I replied giving Garrett a hug.

"Are you sure you can handle it deb? Or should I call you Lexie?" Jared said and they all laughed.

"Hey! That's my first name you know" I laughed along

"Actually Jared, Deb has got some mad musical skills, I hate to admit it but she really does" Pat replied

"Like what?" Kennedy laughed and I slapped him playfully and we both laughed.

"Well she could play drums better that pat, that's for sure" Garrett said and Pat nodded

"No Kidding?" Jared asked and they both nodded while I hid my face in John's chest on the couch.

"Okay, we definitely have to see you play tomorrow Deb" He told me and I nodded in disapproval and said No.

John laughed at me and twirled my hair.

"And one moer talent she hates but she's really good at is singing" Pat and Gary said in sync.

"Okay you guys should shut up now, I wouldn't wanna disappoint all of these people with your lies" I replied and they all laughed at me

"It's true I heard her sing, she sounds like and angel" John spoke up and I poked his belly button.

They all laughed and sat beside me. We all stopped talking when Tim went back in the house from his call.

"Damn it, Why would he cancel now?" Tim spat

"Who canceled?" John asked

"Dirk Mai! Said he couldn't take shots of you guys on tour cause something suddenly came up." Tim said ll upset

"Well, we could always get Deb to be our photographer"Jared said

"What?" I said while laughing and they all kept pouting and saying please. UGH BOYS.
"You guys, I suck at taking photos." I said

"No you don't! We looked at your Zebra folder upstairs" Tim said and the guys gave him the look and all he said was whoops.

"You guys did what?!" I asked them

"We peeked on your Zebra folder, we couldn't resist" Pat said.

Okay so my Zebra folder is really important. It contained the pictures I took, the designs I made, the drawings I sketched and the poems I made. And on the secret pocket contained my songs. Please tell me they didn't read the stupid songs I wrote.

"Please tell me you guys didn't look at the secret pocket or I'm murdering you" I asked angrily while they all hid behind the TV and said yes.

"I'm murdering you douchebags but not tonight I'm too tired." I said and they all sighed in relief.

"So will you please be the stylist and photographer for The Maine?" Tim asked

"Yeah sure, whatever" I finally agreed and the all jumped and cheered.

John looked at my folder and told me how good I was, he never fails to make me happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just another filler! Keep reading drama soon! Talk to me and tell me watcha think