Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

Why would you show up in a bikini?

Debbie

"Hey there boys" this blonde girl in a bikini said as she went inside the room vigorously. slut

"Tiff baby what are you doing here so early?" Mike told the blonde in a bikini before sucking her lips which I found disgusting.

"Oh you know, I wanted to check up on you and see how Johnny boy is doing" she replied

Uhmm excuse me what?

"Sorry Tiff John's off limits" Kennedy told her.

"You must be Mike's fiancé, Tiffany?" I went up to her and gestured my hand towards her for a handshake and emphasized on the word fiancé.

"Well you look cute sweetie, you look like your twelve" she rudely told me.

"Thanks I'm 18 and you look like you're 30 by the way" I told her politely with a smile while the guys all laughed.

"Excuse me, who are you?" She asked with fury.

"My girlfriend" John said as he kissed me softly in the lips and gave me a back hug.

"Well hello there John, I've missed you so much honey give me a big hug" she ignored what john did/said and pushed me away while she hugged john and kissed his cheek.

Man this woman's a whore.

"Mike if you don't control your slut I will kick you repeatedly in the nuts and let me remind you that I'm a football player" I whispered to mike and his eyes went bonkers.

"Baby I thought we talked about this? No flirting with other people just the two of us?" Mike said as he pushed her away from mike and winked at me.

I mouthed thank you as a response. John went back beside me and cuddled with me again.

"Whores are not my type" he whispered to my ear

"I know that" I replied giving him a wink.

My phone started to vibrate and told me I had a new message. I clicked the message and found myself smiling.

"Heard you were back in town, how 'bout a game of bball at 5? Same place as before. You better not ditch the guy who taught you how to live, see you there!" -connor

"Wouldn't miss it for anything" I reread my text and clicked sent. I'm looking forward for this.

"Who texted you and made you smile so goobery?" John asked in a suspicious tone

"This boy connor, he used to be my bro back in middle school. He's telling me to meet-up with him later today." I replied with a smile

"And you said yes?" He asked again

"Of course, is there a problem Mr. O'callaghan?" I asked him

"No, I just don't like the thought of my girl hanging out with guys, so I've decided to come with." He said giving me a big grin.

"Well then mr. party pooper, you're gonna love connor he's the best!" I replied

"So what am I? The second best?" He asked in a depressed tone

"No you're the one I love" I said and he pulled me into a kiss.

"No arguments with that" He said and walked me off to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler its super short ;) Sorry for the cliff hanger!
I bet you're gonna hate tiff more in the next chapters haha
Y'all better thank these awesome people for commenting, if it weren't for them I wouldn't have updated.
idgafsohardrn insideofyou Hi pat hi! :-)
Next chapter will be interesting, please comment and subscribe thanks!

& read my fave story: You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground

<3