Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

Zombie prom? Oh Garrett.

I woke up the next day with my head on John's chest. He looked so peaceful while his arms were around me. I got out of bed and saw the four other guys snoring their guts out. I decided to cook breakfast since I had nothing to do.

I jumped out of bed slowly so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I got my clothes and headed straight to the bathroom to bathe. Looks like I got the wrong shirt and accidentally got John's instead. Well I got lazy to go back to the closet and pick something out s I decided to use it. I pulled the white shirt over my neck and tucked it under my denim cut-off shorts.

I went out of the bathroom and saw garrett outside my room.

"Hey Garrett watcha doing up so early?" I asked him

"I got really hungry and decided to munch on something downstairs" He replied

"Perfect timing I was just about to cook breakfast" I replied

"Yay I'm starving" He said

We were walking down the stairs when garrett asked me something.

"Hey deb you didn't do something with John last night did you?" He said eyeing my shirt.

He thought me and John slept with each other. da fuck.

"Garrett seriously? Hell no man, I'm a virgin you jerk" I replied punching him in the arm. He literally ran when he heard the word virgin. He hated talking about those stuff and so did I.

We both went to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients. To my surprise garrett helped me cook the chicken casserole and ravioli.

"Wow gary I never knew you can cook" I told him

"You taught me remember?" He smiled reminding me of our childhood memories

"I miss hanging out with my Garrett" I said emphasizing on the "My"

"I miss hanging out with my girl too you know" He pulled me into a hug and it lasted for like a minute until pat went downstairs and asked what was going on and we both laughed at him and hugged him as well.

"Aww the three musketeers are back" I said

"Debbie you can't be a musketeer you're a girl" Garrett said

I stick out my tounge to him and punched hi in the arm.

"The question is Garrett, is she really a girl?" They both laughed at pat's joke.

"Whatever, you can't eat if you don't wake up the three other guys upstairs in 5 minutes" I said challenging them

They both looked at each other and ran up to my room to wake up the other guys.
I felt someone creep up on me. It was John, he gave me a hug from the back and a peck on the cheek. There it was again, that spark. I love back hugs so much.

"How was your sleep?" I asked him

"It was fantastic until I woke up and didn't find a bossy girl beside me" He said giving me a pout

"I woke up so early and decided to clean up and cook with garrett" I poked his cheek

"That makes sense, are you ready for later?" He asked

"I sure am!" I replied

"How come you still look hot even if you're in my clothes?" He said while making me blush

"It just looks better on me" I said cockily

The guys went down and ate what me and garrett cooked. They all seemed happy about something cause they kept looking at each other and giggling.

"It's either you guys tell me why you're all smugging or I take your food away and you'd starve to death" I said. They all stopped laughing and had a really tight grip on their plates.

"How was your sleep Debbie?" Jared asked giving me the most teasing smile ever and looked over at John

I thought about last night and remembered all the fun I had with John, and how I'm falling for him every second.

"It was the most horrible night of my life considering you guys were snoring your asses out" I said sarcastically and looked at John who winked at me.

"Yeah, that's not what we heard last night" Kennedy added with a smug

"You better watch it John, Debbie's my girlfriend okay she is mine" Pat said

"Sure I am" I said

Garrett and I laughed

"I'm planning to change that" He gave me a wink and I tried to hide my face because I was red as a tomato. It didn't work because they all saw how red I was and laughed at me.

"Whatever I don't have time for my social life, I have a grandmother to take care of" I said with a snobby voice. They all laughed at me, again.

I heard my mom run down the stairs and kept screaming,"Debbie oh my gosh, Did you see this? Check your phone now, did you see this?!"

"No mother I left it here in the kitchen last night why? And please chill you're creeping everybody out" I said while the guys all nodded

"MY DAUGHTER IS THE PROM QUEEN" my mother kept screaming for joy while my jaw dropped

"That's impossible prom was last night, I wasn't even there!!" I shouted

"Whatever happened honey I'm so proud of you" She left and gave me a big kiss on the cheek while saying "You have grown so fast" then she went back crying hysterically.

"Wow debbie, I told you you were gonna win" Pat said giving me a big hug

"I am so proud of you deb" Garrett said and kissed me on the forehead, John looked pissed for some reason.

Jared and Kennedy was talking about what dress I should've worn last night while Garrett's hand was on my hip. John didn't say a thing actually but he looked like he was in agony.

I pulled away from Gary and got apple juice in the fridge and sat next to John. He faked a smile but I know he was upset with something.

"Well congrats deb" He said patting me in the head. Who pats a girl in the head? I said thanks.

"Who's the king?" He asked with a suspicious yet annoyed face

"I don't really know, why are you jealous?" I asked in a flirty but sarcastic way

"Sweetie, John O'callaghan the fifth does not get jealous" He said giving me a wink
We all laughed.

Then my phone rang, apparently my ringtone was Pour some sugar on me by Def Leppard. They all laughed at me and asked if I was a girl, and yes I told them I was a boy sarcastically. I picked it up I saw his name flash through the screen of my blackberry. Damn my day is ruined.

"Hey babe can we talk? I miss your gorgeous face" He said. He disgusts me and by the way he's not my boyfriend. OR MY FRIEND. we aren't anything

"Oh don't you babe me, you fucking man whore" I replied. He just chuckled in reply.

The guys were really scared at my tone. They kept asking who it was

"Listen Damien, I'm really busy and I don't have time for your shit so if you wanna say something say it fast cause I don't have time to talk to people like you" I replied with a pisssed voice

I heard Kennedy say, "Oooooh the girl's got some attitude" and all the guys laughed once again. Except for Garrett and John that is.

"Lexie you're still not mad at me are you?" He said. I'm not used to Lexie anymore, weird.

"No of course not Damien I'm not mad at you, Im furious. Now can you please shut up? I'm in the middle of something" I shouted freakishly. The guys gave me a worried look.

"I just wanted to congratulate you for winning prom queen, I was kinda alone last night when they rewarded the crown. I didn't have my queen" The proud bastard said

"I dont really care if you're prom king. I'd die first to be your queen" I said and the guys laughed

"Come on Lexie just forgive me for my stupid mistake, come on just forgive me and pretend nothing happened and agree to be my girlfriend" When he said that I wanted to buy a gun and shoot him in the head.

"You bastard! You think I'll let everything go and just forgive you like that?! You broke my bestfriend's heart! You cheated on her by forcing me to kiss you on her birthday and you knew I had no feelings for you, you even tried to punch me if Georgie didn't unlock the door you locked I would've lost my fucking virginity and I would've gotten a punched face all thanks to you! You are an asshole you hear me? A fucking asshole!! so don't you try calling me again or else I'm gonna call the police and let 5 guys beat the shit out of you! And by the way I would never be your girlfriend since I'm already in a relationship so fuck you"

I hanged up the phone and felt my knees go weak. I felt tears go down my eyes. I fell to the floor and stayed there until Jared helped me up and put me to the sofa.

"Oh God deb are you okay?" Kennedy asked me

I kept crying on Jared on the couch. John sat down beside me and I pulled me into a hug. I cried on him next.

"Sorry for wetting your shirts guys" I said looking at them while getting out a sad laugh

"Who was that jerk, we would seriously beat him up" Garrett said in a pissed voice

"That was damien, he used to be my bestfriends boyfriend until he hit on me. He forced me to make out with him and get in my pants on Georgie's room. He asked me to be his bitch and I punched his face and yes I would love you guys if you beat the shit outta that creep."

"My bestfriend is hardcore!" Pat said while hugging me

"So did you let him make out with you? Did you have sex with him?" John asked in a very worried voice and a scared look

"Hell no, unlike other girls I have self respect! As soon as he twirled my hair I ran away from him but he chased me and told me to kiss him and I said no then he almost punched me. We didnt kiss I swear that is just disgusting and no I didnt sleep with him, john! I am a virgin" I replied, defending myself. John had a relieved smile

"Eww please stop talking about icky things it might give my scary nightmares" Pat said
We all laughed including me. John wiped my tears off and I gave him a smile. He gives me those tinglies again.

"Don't worry Johnny boy, Debbie told Damien she has a boyfriend remember?" Garrett teased us both

"It's healthy to lie you know" I said

John looked at me and put his arm over my shoulder. Remember I was kinda confused if I had feelings for him? I'm definitely sure I do now. It's getting stronger everytime. I heard Jared say "He's on the zone" and the rest of the guys laughed. John flicked them off and I got up and punched all of them in the arm.

John got up on the couch as well and hugged me from behind. I love backhugs I swear.

"Where's our hugs?" They all said and we all pulled in for a group hug.

"I love you guys, but I have to fix up! I have a carnival to go to" I said as they hugged me more tightly and let me loose so I could go up to my room.

These are my boys and I love them to death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!
I couldnt help but post this!!!

What do you guys think of Damien? He's a bastard yes? She's prom queen but she never experienced prom aww. I really think Pat's awesome so beware of the next chapters! You'll find out something really weird that happened from Debbie's past. hoho.

guys!!! I want to talk to someone but you guys arent saying anything. I am a sad burrito. jk. thanks for reading fellow butthurt loves!