Status: Active

From L.A. lights to Arizona skies

Short kisses and no goodbyes

I went to my room to fix up, I have no idea on what I should wear. I'm never like this. I'm usually good at this. Back in LA I had a job. You see I'm a fashion designer, a stylist and a photographer. I work for two magazines, ELLE and AP. If you guys aren't familiar with AP it's a mag filled with Alternative and indie bands. I met the coolest people there. And as for my fashion life, I've designed dresses and clothes for stars like Katy Perry, Emma Watson, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and other cool hollywood people. They're really nice and down to earth people if you get to know them. I've also worked with guys and it was fun.

So here I am standing in front of my closet looking for something to wear. Wow deb how professional. I saw John from the mirror and let out a giggle.

"You're such a stalker you know that?" I said to him

"Well a girl like you's really worth stalking" He said with a smirk

"John what are we doing? Like really?" I asked him

I thought he wasn't gonna reply. I thought he was gonna walk out on me like what every guy would do. But he didn't. That's what makes him so special, He's different.

"To be really honest Deb? I have really deep feelings for you. I thought I didn't have the guts to tell you this but I guess I do know. Everytime I'm with you my day gets better! I can't get you out of mind even if I force myself too, you're hard to not love. I know we just met and you probably don't feel the same way but I'm saying this because it's true and I wanna let it out. I don't wanna keep it in anymore. I wanna be there for you, I wanna protect you and call you mine. I don't want to just stand there and see guys hit on you, I wanna be that guy who you have, who really cares for you and has feelings for you. Feelings that grows deeper and deeper everytime he sees you." He said that and he was just a few steps from me now

I didn't know what to say. This is it. He's the guy I've been looking for. And I can't even say anything.

"Uhh, I dont know what to say" I know I'm stupid for saying that and I sounded like a bitch

"Just tell me what you feel, I take rejection very hard though just saying" He tried to joke but I saw the intense feeling in his gorgeous eyes.

I didn't say anything again. I just walked towards him and kissed him. On the lips this time. It felt so nice. I felt safe in his arms. Although our kiss was short I still felt those fireworks.

He looked down at me and kissed my forehead. He had this really big grin on his face. It made me smile too.

"So does this mean you like me too?" he asked me

"Absolutely" I replied and grinned at him. He pulled me into a hug.

"Can I call you my girlfriend?" He asked in a funny way

"Are you always this cheesy? Yes I'd love to be your girlfriend" I said with a laugh
He jumped up and down like a kid. He carried me in his arms and put me on the couch. He told me to close my eyes and I fllowed his instructions. When he told me to open my eyes I saw this amazing necklace in his hand. It was the most perfect dreamcatcher I have ever seen. It's lace was shimmering black and the pendant was blue while the strings inside were purple and there was a star pendant in the middle that was silver. It had three white feathers on the bottom and it looked very lovely. It was perfect.
John kissed my cheek and put it around my neck. I was overwhelmed. Once again I was speechless.

I think I love him.

We both changed and laughed when we saw each other. We looked like we matched again. We decided no to change since we looked really funny. We both wore this 3/4 sleeved baseball shirt. Who knew we had the same taste in clothes? I matched mine with denim shorts and vans. He told me how pretty I looked and held my hand as we went down.

The guys saw our hands tangled together and kept smiling like 4 year olds.

"So it's official? You two are a couple now? Pat asked while grinning at us
John nodded and I rolled my eyes. Perfect couple right?

"Great John always gets the girl, When do I get a shot?" Kennedy said

"Aww Kenny, you want me to dump this giant and go out with you instead?" I asked him sarcastically

Kennedy gave out a big laugh and said yes.

"You'd do that to me?" He asked in a crying baby tone then laughed
I kissed him on the lips and they all whistled and hooted.

"Euww PDA stop it!" Garrett said in a disgusted voice they all agreed
I pulled away from John but he just grabbed me again and kissed me, not minding the cranky Garrett at all.

We stopped making out when we saw my precious grandmother in front of us. She gave us the "look". THe guys laughed at us and we both just stood there laughing.

"Did I miss something? I thought you guys hated each other?" Nana asked us and I put my hands on my face so I could cover it in an embarrassed way.

"Yes you did gramps debbie and John are a couple now" Jared answered for us while giggling

"That's very good news! I knew you guys would end up together, I had a feeling" She was really happy, you could see it in her eyes. She hugged both of us and whispered something in John's ear causing them both to laugh, I really wanted to know what she said though.

Nana went back to their room to change leaving me and John with the guys.

"A little 'Hey Deb your grandmother is there you should stop making out' was hard to say guys? Why didn't you warn us?" I asked while laughing

"We didn't want to disturb you" Kennedy said

I flicked them off and John put my finger down and said it was rude then he flicked all of them off. We all laughed. This day is getting better each time.
We waited for nana and grandpa to dress up then we hopped in the car. John offered to drive which was very gentleman like if I may add. Nana told me to sit on the passenger seat so I sat in front.

They were telling me and John stories from their past. How they met, the guys nana dated, how grandpa had to fight one of the guys just to get nana.

I found their stories adorable. It was a 2-hour drive going to the carnival so nana and grandpa decided to sleep. When John saw that they were sleeping already he got my hand and put it on the clutch so that we could hold hands even though he's driving. That's so sweet. I'm looking forward to spending time with my so called boyfriend.

We drove around and kept singing songs from the beatles to foo fighters. I can't believe how much fun I'm having with John. I never really had a decent relationship in LA, sure they'd take me out to dinner and movies but that was it. Those guys never really had the time to try new things with me or get to know my family. Heck get to know me.

The only guys I had real feelings for before John came along was Josh and Pat. Yes Pat Kirch. We dated a year before I met Josh. We were the perfect couple. Hed always hang in my place and we'd play video games and eat gummi worms. We ended it because we were acting like kids, we never moved on. We dated because we make each other happy and feel like kids but I guess we had to grow up. So we decided it was going nowhere so we just became bestfriends again and our friendship grew stronger than ever. It was for the best and we both knew it.

Now Josh was different. I thought he was the one, but he really wasn't. I thought he was perfect. We had so much plans together and memories to create. He got mad at me a month before I was about to leave. He begged me to stay but I just couldn't. I wanted to stay for him but I had so much opportunities there but he didn't understand. He left my porch that night crying, his friends called me and said he got so drunk that night they didn't know where he went. I was so worried about him so I drived around the village since he lives 5 houses away from mine. I went to his house but he wasn't there. I decided to go on with my plans and go to my bestfriend Holly's house to plan the party she was throwing the other day. I noticed Josh's car parked on her front porch. I didn't mind it at first so I went up straight to her room instead. As soon as I opened the door I saw Josh and Holly in her bed, both naked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Seriously Josh? You're cheating on me with my bestfriend? That's Classic!" I spat at them.

"Wait Deb it isn't what it looks like" Josh jumped off the bed saying another ancient line.

"Ooh another classic, let me add one more" I replied with a smile

"No seriously Deb we--" I cut Holly off

"It's not you, It's me holly! Wow I'm so good at this game yay! bye guys!" I don't know why I was really happy I kept laughing.

They were both naked in my best friend's bed. I didn't know what to do so I threw the hot coffee in my hand straight to his face and flicked the both of them off and smiled.
So much for his crying in my porch act last night. Before I left Holly's house I saw a hammer in front of the toolbox in her front porch. I got the hammer and broke Josh's car windows and put a hole in his tire. Seems fair right? I never really cried over josh, but I cried because I was stupid enough for loving a guy like him. To be honest I don't even think I ever did love him.

I slept over Pat's house that night and so did Garrett. They fed me a lot of ice cream and watched a whole lot of chick flicks and the whole series of FRIENDS. That's when I decided never commit myself to guys who don't deserve me. And to thank God I have the best friends ever!

The other night we went to Holly's party. I didn't even know what to do or what to wear. So Pat and Garrett helped me fix up.

I went out of the bathroom and their jaw dropped for some reason.
"Do I look that bad? I won't let Pat pick my dress anymore" I said

"You look hot" Garrett said and I thanked him

I went to the mirror and got shocked when I saw myself, I looked really different.

"Wow I look like a whore" I told them

"A hot looking whore" Pat said

"Whatevs bro" I replied

"She may look like a girl now Pat, but inside she's a real dude" Garrett said and Pat nodded

"You see this is why you guys are my bestfriends. But are you sure this plan is gonna work?" I asked them still doubting their so called "master plan"

Josh left me a hundred messages and voicemail the night before asking if I could forgive him. The three of us got tired of him and decided we should take care of it. Garrett suggested I fake dated pat tonight since we did have some kind of history before. We thought it was insane at first but it is garrett so we just went with it.

The party was really fun. Although Josh was with Holly the whole time. They looked at me and Pat like we were outsiders. The both of them went close to us and apologized whil I slapped Holly and poured my drink on Josh. See it was a terrific night. Before we left Pat and I made out in front of them and Josh cried again. I told him he didn't deserve me and that I was never going to forgive him.

"Well that was awkward" I told Pat

"Yeah, I remembered how good of a kisser you are deb" He said and we both laughed

"You too pat, but you do know we can never be together right? It'll just ruin everything" I replied

"Yeah I know, but can we do it one las time?" he said

And we kissed for the last time. From that day on I swore that I will never break my best friend's heart because inside I know I still have feelings for him. When I left Arizona I left my two best friends who I loved it was really hard to move on, but now that I'm back I never wanna lose them again.

Now that I'm with John things are different. I feel loved. I feel safe and comfortable. How did I get to be so lucky?
♠ ♠ ♠
Matching outfit!
See! I told you Pat was gonna be a part of something big.

Reasons why I love this chapter:
1.They're finally together!!!!!!!!!
2. Pat's softer side was shown here aww.
3. Debbie wrecked Josh's car
4. Pat made out with deb so fab

Watcha guys think? :----) tell me! comment?watcha think bruh?