Hearts Burst Into Fire

foREVer.

Zacky's POV

"Oh my God, I think Michelle's pregnant!" Brian exclaimed happily, jumping off of the tour bus. I was right behind him, but I wasn't paying attention on his words. My eyes and mind were fully focused on his perfect ass.
It's wrong, I fucking know that! He's my best friend for like fifteen fucking years, he has a girlfriend and he definetelly isn't gay. I'm not gay either, I mean I love women. He was the only fucking exeption. His voice, his silhouette, his arrogance, his tattoos… I just wanted him in my bed.
But I was afraid it won't happen. I don't have the balls to tell him how I feel. I'd rather suffer in silence, thanks.
"What?" Shithead burst into laughter. I just recalled what Brian have said.
Oh. My. God. His slutty girlfriend was pregnant? It's impossible. If I don't make a move, I'll loose him forever. He'll die in this bitch's clutches.
Matt smiled widely, sharing with Brian a friendly hug. I felt a stab of jealousy, I clenched my teeth and looked around just to find Jimmy's tall, lanky body right behind me.
"Are ya checkin' Synyster out, bro?" he asked with a hint of laughter, what made me jump in surprise. I felt a blush covering my cheeks, I got rid of it before I turned around to face the drummer. He was dressed only in his jeans, as usual. He looked at me and smiled. "I think you don't like Michelle either." he lowered his voice, passed me and got off of the bus. I sighed heavily.
***
Brian's POV

"We need to talk. Seriously." I read a text message from Shelly. I smiled to my phone like a fucking idiot before I put it into my pocket. We haven't seen each other almost a month, but I could guess that she was pregnant. She was more moody than usual and she kept on repeating that she's tired or sore.
She didn't knew about my earlier arrival, I wanted to surprise her. I sung one of my favorite lyrics while parking on my driveway. "After all this time I'm coming home to you…"
As soon as I got off of my car, I was greeted by Pinkly. I took her in my arms, hugging close.
"Hey baby! Have ya missed ya daddy?" a downy mouth of my maltese tickled me on my cheek. I took a step closer to my door and I pressed a door handle. "What the…" I growled angrily when the door just remained shut. It was past noon and Michelle should've came back from work a long ago.
I eventually decided to use the bell – who'd think that I'll have to ring the doorbell to get into my own fucking house?
After a while I finally heard some noise and the door swung open. Shelly was dressed in a bathrobe, her hair was a bit tousled and her eyes shone wildly.
"Brian..!" she breathed, forcing herself to smile. "What are you doing here? I mean… You were supposed to come back next week!"
"Our dates have changed." I replied, kissing her on the cheek. I felt like she didn't wanted that kiss. I took a step backwards, frowning.
"Is something happened, Mich?" I asked slightly worried. Meanwhile I let Pinkly inside the house. "You're pregnant, right? Is that what happened?"
"How d'ya know?" her eyes suddenly grow wide.
"I figured it out." I smiled, looking into her hazel green tint eyes, which were clearly sad. I felt something disturbing. Suddenly, Pinkly started to yap. I raised my head and my heart skipped a beat.
"Shelly, who…" the guy on the stairs cut short. "Brian… You were ought to come back days later…"
"You bastard!" I growled furiously, passing Michelle. "Brent, you fucking bastard!" I raised my voice, felt my blood boil. It was all I needed to hit my own brother.
I led out a precise right hook, Brent stumbled and fell on my floor, staining it with his blood.
"Brian!" Michelle screamed hysterically, grasping me by my pumped by adrenaline arms. I freed myself almost instantly.
"You have to move out until tomorrow, bitch." I hissed, trying to calm myself down. "I don't wanna see you or him anymore, understood?"
Without waiting for an answer I left, slamming the door shut.
***
Zacky's POV

I jumped on my bed as I heard someone banging on my door. I swung my legs out of bed and stood up, rubbing my eyes. Without any hesitation I ran downstairs.
My living room was dark, a watch on my wrist informed it was almost three a.m. Who the hell could be so desperate to come banging on my door at the very morning?
"Who's there?" I growled, turning the lights on.
"It's me." I heard a weak voice. I felt a pleasant chill running down my spine.
"Brian?" I opened the door, slightly surprised. Brian stood there looking miserable. I could tell he was drunk; and his make-up was flaking. He had been… crying..?
"Can I… stay for the night?" he groaned, turning his gorgeous chocolate eyes at me.
"Sure thing dude!" I agreed, maybe a bit too enthusiastically. I let his drunk ass inside the house. "Could you tell me what happened?"
"What do you mean?" he murmured, helping me to close the door. I could tell he was pretty close to cry.
"Look at yourself. You're drunk as hell. Have you been crying, Syn?" I couldn't help but I was worried. And it's not because I loved him – just because he was my best fucking friend.
He lowered his head for a while.
"I don't wanna live anymore. I don't have any reasons to live." He said loud and clear and he raised his head. His eyes were full of tears, I felt a strike of pain – his pain – fucking empathy.
"Syn, please don't say that." I said softly.
"But it's true!" he raised his voice. "I got deceived. I don't wanna live anymore, Zack."
I had a bad feeling that he was about to fell limply on the floor, but it wasn't the only reason why I've decided to hug him.
I was afraid that he would push me away – Brian wasn't the guy who loved cuddling yet I felt his arms on my back. He started to tremble with slight cry. I really didn't knew what the hell I was doing, but I started to comfort him by running my hands up and down his spine.
I've waited for this moment for a very long time. I breathed in smelling his fragrance mixed up with alcohol. I was close to yell "Brian, I love you!"
"Michelle's a bitch." I heard, but I couldn't believe that he actually said that. I felt his warm breath tremble on my neck, I've been begging myself not to feel the consequences of our embrace which was paralyzing my mind.
"Why are you talking like that?"
"'Cause it's true, Zacky." he said in a shaky voice. "She fucking cheated on me! With my own fucking brother! And now he may be the father of her child. I hate her, Zack."
"But it's not the reason to die, Bri." I chuckled. "She's a bitch, okay. But you'll find someone better."
"I already found someone better." he whispered. "The problem is, it's wrong. Impossible, crazy and… wrong."
I felt a stab of jealousy. I've just got rid of Michelle, and he found another girl? Maybe we're just not meant to be? Shit, I know that we are. I'd give anything to have him by my side. He's so perfect… it hurts.
"She must be some fucking princess or something." I chuckled.
"He is a fucking princess." he sighed.
"He..?" my heart just scattered, I moved away from him. "Are you tryna say you're gay?"
"Whatever, forget it." he growled, ignoring my perfect rhyme. "I'm sorry, Zacky."
He turned around to face the door, I couldn't just let him go away! I grasped him by the arms and shoved his back against the wall.
"I'm sorry…" he kept on repeating, his eyes watery. When those chocolate orbs met mine, I'd finally realized. There was no other. I've seen it in his beautiful eyes – I was his princess. I couldn't believe it, it was like a fucking dream.
Uncertainly, I linked our lips together. Brian started kissing me back right away. It was so simple, so wonderful… I could've done it much earlier. The feel of his divine lips against mine triggered off something I was afraid of before.
I moaned. Like a little filthy whore, I moaned into the kiss, feeling my jeans tighten. Syn just laughed, our lips still together. It made me moan even more.
"I love you, Brian." I said breathlessly as our lips parted. There was no trace of tears in his eyes – it was just wonderful sparks of insane happiness.
"I love you too, Zack." he smiled, his hand brushing my cheek. "Thank you."
"For what?" I asked curiously, feeling my heart bursts into fire. Finally. After all these cruel years I could finally be with him.
"For that I can count on you. And for being my best friend."
"I think you meant 'boyfriend'." I smiled evilly before kissing him again.
"Hmm, could be…" he murmured and started kissing me back.

THE END.