Status: A new idea, let's see how it plays out...please provide feeback :) <3

Her Best Friend

A best friend, what is there to really say?
You can’t define your best friend, because a best friend is formed for you and you only.
You might only have one or two…maybe even more. Although, you might be unfortunate not to have to sweet honour of having a best friend, if so, then pity to you.

Let’s be more specific now, take two girls, and they’ve been best friends since the dawn of time and they’ve done absolutely everything together, from nursery to graduating high-school. They have been through low times, and high times together and they love each other in a very sisterly way. Most likely you can’t imagine it, it’s too surreal to imagine, but these girls have a bond that couldn’t be broken, even by cruel rumours, or monstrous arguments, these girls have survived miraculously.

Simply because, their lives were so much better with their best friend in it, they truly did trust, care, and love one another, and that’s all it really is. They were the best of friends.
Now imagine this, these two best friends are separated but not by distance, or arguments but by the one thing that humans can never defeat- death.

If that wasn’t tragic enough, not only does one girl have to fight her demons of surviving without her loyal companion, but she also has to conquer becoming a guardian mother to her best friend’s daughter.