Status: A new idea, let's see how it plays out...please provide feeback :) <3

Her Best Friend

23

It was soon rounding up to five months total of Anna’s death, and Olivia was somehow managing. It couldn’t be said that she was over it, but she was healing, slowly. Ryan and Olivia had been dating for about two weeks, give or take and Olivia loved it, she was crazy about him and for a while, she didn’t feel the pain. Ryan was just as happy, to save the girl that needed saving.
Ryan wanted to take Olivia out again, and so he arranged for Joey to take Lula for the day. He admired Olivia as she was playing with the end of one of her loose curls, staring at it intently. Ryan watched her everyand now again, she now was biting her thumbnail nervously.
“What you thinking about?” Ryan voiced.
Olivia sighed almost silently. “Do you think Tallulah will forget Anna?” Olivia asked anxiously. Ryan was thrown by the question, but remained calm.
“What makes you say that?” Ryan answered. Olivia shifted nervously.
“Because, well…she’s 3 years old. I don’t remember anything from when I was three.” Olivia said honestly. Ryan nodded, neither could he.
“You shouldn’t worry about her forgetting Anna…” Ryan said softly.
“Why?” Olivia asked.
“Because you’d never let her forget her.” Ryan replied, and that was all that needed to be said. Olivia smiled weakly, and accepted that. Lula wouldn’t forget her mother, Olivia wouldn’t allow it.
Ryan pulled up to their first stop, it was a studio of some sort.
“Ryan, where are we?” Olivia asked confused, she didn’t recognise this part of town.
“Ever been jazz dancing?” Ryan asked curiously. Olivia’s mouth dropped.
“You can’t be serious! I have two left feet!” Olivia exclaimed, and Ryan chuckled.
“And I can’t be in rhythm for the life of me, so we - my beautiful girl, are going dancing.” Ryan said in all seriousness.
“Oh my god, you’re not joking…” Olivia groaned, and Ryan laughed and got out the car. Olivia jumped out too, and they joined hands as Ryan led her in. The studio was fairly small, and there about two other couples there, and one was middle-aged, the other about in their late 60’s. As they signed in, Olivia’s heart raced in excitement. Her face showed it too.
“Okay class, shall we warm up?” the teacher, Mr Couture, and it were clear he was French; the beret for starts was a dead giveaway, the accent soon followed. The couples murmured, clearly been here before. Ryan and Olivia had been given dancing shoes, well for Olivia it was three inch black, strap heels and for Ryan it was some smart, rather shiny black shoes. Eagerly, Mr Couture helped Ryan stretched, leaving Olivia smirking as Mr Couture obviously had a thing for him. Olivia stretched her limbs, and soon enough Mr Couture clapped his hands together, and announced that they would be starting soon.
The first few steps were shown, and it was easy enough for everyone to pick up. Then it got slightly more complicated, but within twenty minutes, the routine was in their minds….vaguely. Mr Couture then skipped over to the CD player, and clicked play, shouting above the jazzy instruments, that they should all practice. The lyrics began to play and for some reason, it just made Olivia smile. Ryan copied and they joined hands, and began the little dance number.

“I won’t dance, don’t ask me, I won’t dance, don’t ask me, I won’t dance Madame with you…” the song played and Ryan clasped his hands firmly around Olivia’s cool, soft ones. They jolted side to side, and their feet went forwards and backwards, and they were smiling. They were having fun, that’s what mattered to Ryan. He wanted them to have fun.

“You know something?” Ryan murmured as Mr Couture beamed past them.
“What?” she murmured back, glancing at her feet as to not step on Ryan’s feet.
“You’re beautiful.” Ryan said as if it was fact, which….it was. Olivia grinned and kissed him quickly.
“You make me so happy, you know that?” Olivia whispered. Ryan leaned in, head’s touching, going completely against Mr Couture’s head distance rule, as apparently that’s not the Jazz way. Their noses touched, and they kissed softly, catching the eye of the elderly couple who smiled at them sweetly. They too were once like that.
“Excuse Moi!” Mr. Couture snapped, angrily most likely at the fact that Ryan wasn’t homosexual and they had deliberate gone against the rule.
Olivia giggled as Ryan quickly pulled away, actually worried that Mr Couture might punished him. Another hour later, of dancing and laughing and stepping on one another’s feet, the sweet, young couple leave the studio and head for some lunch. It was an Italian restaurant, and they shared two dishes. After lunch, they decided to go to the park, walking through hand and hand, talking and laughing. The clouds began to rumble, and were turning darker and darker, and it wasn’t soon before the clouds poured down with rain.
“Ah shit!” Ryan cursed, as they ran back to his car. The scrambled in, giggling and soon took off.
It wasn’t long before they came to Olivia’s place, Lula was still at Eddie’s.
“Want to come up?” Olivia offered, and Ryan grinned, and agreed. Drenched, but happy, they both made their way up to the flat. When Olivia opened her door, she was surprised as to when Ryan hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms around her slim waist.
“Kiss me…” he whispered, Olivia smiled and walked forward, she heard the door shut, and she turned around, still in his arms, and kissed him. Seconds later and her tongue slid into his mouth, it was sensual kiss, and she could feel him squeeze her gently, bringing her closer towards him. Ryan fell back against the door, and Olivia laughed before their lips reconnected.
“You’re so beautiful, and amazing and sexy…” Ryan murmured, showering her lips with kisses. Olivia smiled.
“Ryan, you’re perfect.” She whispered, and his smile grew. The heat between them grew, their kisses becoming more urgent.
“I need you.” He whispered, as he kissed her jaw, her neck, and her collarbone.
“Take me.” She whispered back, suddenly wanting him in more in more ways than one. The travelled, conjoined to the bedroom, and suddenly, their minds were gone and the urgent need for one another’s body took control, raging hormones in their blood. Ryan’s skin was wet, as what hers, and his warm hand travelled down her body, over her behind, back up to her hip. It took seconds to slide his hand under her t-shirt, and to feel her skin. She had goose bumps.
Kisses down her neck, Olivia closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. “Ryan” she gasped, as his hand was on hear breast, she was suddenly very aroused. Ryan smirked, he loved making her sound her enjoyment. With one swift move, her t-shirt was removed, revealing her black bra. It suddenly made Ryan aroused. He couldn’t get enough of her, kissing her everywhere. His hands stroking her bare skin.
“Olivia, if I continue. I won’t stop.” He warned, he could feel his throbbing erection, and he knew he couldn’t handle this teasing, despite Olivia not doing that much.
“I don’t want you to stop.” She said seriously, and he looked at her. His eyes connecting with hers.

“You ready?” he asked, wanting to check one more time. Olivia nodded. She wanted him. He kissed her again, and again and again. Olivia reached under his shirt, feeling his firm, toned stomach. As she slid her hand up, Ryan murmured in excitement. Olivia tugged off his shirt, with help from Ryan and they stood there, at the edge of the bed, both half naked.
“I’ve wanted this.” He said gently, kissing her shoulder. Olivia’s fingers traced his sides, and then she went down to his jeans, to his belt buckle. Slowly, she began to undo it. As seductively as she could, she helped take his jeans off, and Ryan tugged his socks off too in the process.

“You’re turn.” He whispered teasingly, and stripped Olivia, feeling her bare legs. He squeezed her ass, and Olivia tightened up.
“Kiss me Ry.” She said, she needed to feel his lips again, so Ryan kissed her so passionately, that they both lowered to the bed. A steamy session was occurring, and it was at that point where they couldn’t take it anymore. Ryan unclipped her bra, and began to massage her breasts. Olivia gasped in pleasure, it was all so quick, as Ryan’s boxers came down, and Olivia’s own pants slipped down. A condom was quickly placed on, and then Ryan slid himself into her. She moaned, as did he. Ryan soon began to thrust slowly in and out, and Olivia begged him to go faster. They were soon in a rhythm, and kisses were shared. They were at their most intimate moment, they were revealed completely.
It was minutes before they reached their peak, Ryan’s orgasm came first, which triggered off Olivia’s and they both screamed in ecstasy. Ryan collapsed beside Olivia. They pulled the sheets over them, and Ryan slid his arm over Olivia’s stomach.
“That was amazing.” He murmured, kissing her temple. Olivia smiled. “It was.” She agreed, sighing in content. Sweat covered them both but they didn’t care, they just made love for the first time, and it was surely memorable.
“Olivia. I love you.” Ryan said suddenly, and he meant it. He just had to say it, he couldn’t hold it in any longer. Olivia’s heart swelled with affection.
“I love you too Ryan.” Olivia replied softly, and her hand connected with his, as she cuddled close to him. It was at this moment, that Ryan knew he could never leave Olivia, because he’d never, ever want to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I've been so busy with revision and exams and dealing with friends and boyfriend...it's all hetic. Anyways, this is it. Sorry if it's crap, I didn't want to wait any longer and I kinda wanna move the story along...and I know the sex scene is crap, you don't need to tell me. I get awkward writing stuff like that, so sorry to those expecting something kinky. Next chapter has some drama, it'll soon be my summer break so I can have loads of time to write :) Please comment, it really helps and thank you to those you have.....you are amazing and I love you for all your support <3