Status: A new idea, let's see how it plays out...please provide feeback :) <3

Her Best Friend

29

“Olivia Jones.” He finally said, and Olivia finally exhaled that deadly breath she had been holding in. Shock hit her first, then relief, and then finally happiness flooded within her. She stood up smiling, and her whole family cheered, along with Ryan.
“Yes!” she yelped happily, and beamed excitedly. She had won, she truly had won.
Tallulah didn’t really understand, but when Olivia scooped her up and cuddled her close and Olivia whispered: “You’re staying with me babe.” Lula knew everything was okay. Theresa almost screamed with frustration, and took a quick exit, and it wasn’t long before everyone was leaving. Olivia left with a spring in her step. She was smiling widely, and her heart raced as Ryan flashed the same smile.
--
Teddy Jones cracked open a bottle of champagne in Olivia’s recently new flat, as family, Olivia’s grandparents, her parents, her brother, Jasmine, Ryan and even Ryan’s small family was gathered together, a small little celebration party was in order, to celebrate the victory of beating Theresa.
“I can’t believe it.” Olivia admitted, as Lula was balanced on her hip, and she was holding a champagne flute in her free hand.
“Livvy, I get to stay here now?” Lula asked, and Olivia grinned “You do Lula, forever and ever!” Olivia exaggerated, and Lula giggled, sending waves of happiness over Olivia once again. She really couldn’t believe it, she got to keep this gorgeous little girl that her best friend had appointed to her, and Olivia knew she could now keep her.

“To Liv and Lula!” Teddy boomed, and everyone cheered, repeating his fond words, and chinked their glasses. Happiness, Joy and Relief, swept around the room like smoke and it sucked everyone in, as music played, glasses were chinked, and chatter was throughout the whole house. Lula was playing with Jenny, while Tom watched fondly of his beautiful wife and held his new born son. He hoped they would have more children, a daughter if possible, so he could spoil her like anything. Olivia’s grandparents were chatting happily to Julie and Ted, and Eddie hugged his sister tightly, congratulating, telling her she deserved to win, which she did. As Olivia went into her bedroom, to collect her camera, to record his amazing event, she heard a someone clear their throat behind her. Olivia spun around quickly, and saw Ryan, in all his gorgeous glory, leaning in the door way, his hands tucked in his pocket. He looked gorgeous – sexy even. Olivia’s heart fluttered and her stomach churned with delight.

“We did it.” Olivia murmured softly, as she gripped the camera. Ryan gave a half-smile, and stepped in, removing his hands from his pockets.
“You did it.” He corrected, and Olivia gave a gentle smile, her heart hammering harder as he shut the door, and sauntered over.
“You deserved to win Olivia, Lula has a great guardian…” Ryan murmured, looking into her eyes that he had implanted in his mind. He wanted to touch her, kiss her, and make love to her all over again. He wanted to go back to that night where it was just them, and they had sex for the first time, and it felt like it was the beginning of a whole new era. He needed her so badly.

“Thanks. I’m just so pleased I get to keep her…Anna would be too.” Olivia said, not sadly either, but in a warm tone, speaking fondly of her late friend. Ryan edged slightly closer, and placed his hand over the camera she had been holding. The chemistry between them was fizzing, he gently took the electronic device from her hand and placed it on the dresser in which she had found it. He took her hand and led her to the edge of her bed.
“I’ve missed you so much.” He said faintly, his hands moving from her hands to her waist and gently slid down to her hips, her curvy hips that he adored and loved placing his hands on. He tugged her gently closer to him, and their chests touched, she was breathing a little bit harder, and his own heart was racing, as his blood filled with hormones.
“I’ve missed you too.” She admitted back quietly, and he smiled, a full smile that had caught her eyes the first day she saw him. He leaned a little closer. Their heads touching, noses only half a centimetre apart.
“I’m so sorry; I should have told you about my father. It didn’t even click into place till much later, and I had tried so hard to forget what he had done. I’m ashamed of what he did, and I’ll never forgive him for killing your Anna. – ” he paused for a moment, as Olivia’s eyes flickered over him again.
“Ryan-” Olivia said, but Ryan interrupted quickly. “Please, let me get this out.” He said gently, and Olivia nodded, almost mesmerized. Ryan sighed softly, and leaned away.

“My father is an awful man Liv; he did a terrible, terrible thing…if I could go back in time and stop him I would…so Anna could be here for you. But without his actions, I may have never met you and that seems impossible to me now. I’m so in love with Olivia, it’s unreal. I love so much it physically pains me to see you hurt or upset and I promise you, if you could…just give me one more chance to prove to you that I am worthy of your time, that I will protect you and Lula from any harm. Please Olivia? Be mine again?” Ryan said almost desperate, emotion in his voice, he clung to her tightly, in case she would push him away in disgust; his biggest fear. Olivia sighed softly, her heart seemed lighter. She had forgiven him, truly this time.

“If Anna was here, she would have loved you and I think I would have loved you too, and she would have called me insane if I didn’t take you back, because the fact is…I’m completely in love with you too. So yes, Ryan Harriet….I shall be yours, forever if possible.” Olivia said passionately, and she almost felt her eyes prick with tears. Ryan’s smile said it all, as he smiled widely. He finally had her back, and it only took a second for him to realize it. He leaned back in, and wasted no time as he kissed her passionately, and desperately…he hadn’t kissed her properly in a long time, and he yearned for it. His tongue slid into her mouth, and the fission between them seemed impossible. Her hands wrapped around his torso, as she kissed him back with all the love she could muster.
“I love you Olivia Jones.” Ryan murmured, as they finally broke apart, panting slightly.
“And I love you Ryan Harriet.” Olivia replied, and Ryan grinned, and kissed her again, vowing he’d never let this girl, even if it killed him. She was too precious to let go of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da!
I'd never seperate Lula and Olivia...I couldn't be that cruel. I've been thinking, and seeing as this chapter is like a closing one, there will be one chapter left of this story, which I'll post up tomorrow. I really hope you enjoy this chapter, and I hope you have enjoyed this whole story. Please comment :) <3