It Started With A Dare

Unicorn Rape

It had been a few weeks since the start of high school, and so far its lived up to its expectations; I have a shit load of homework everyday. Right now it was lunch and I was sitting with Damien, talking about how we’re planning to have a movie night at his house soon. I glanced around the cafeteria and my eyes were drawn to Gerard, sitting next to my brother with a grin on his face, chatting with what seemed like everyone at the table.

And this brings me onto another traditional part of high school; embarrassment. For some reason I find myself feeling embarrassed a lot around him recently, almost every time we study together I end up blushing after having said or done something foolish. I don’t know what it is but being around him makes me feel on edge but completely relaxed at the same time.

I realised I was still staring at Gerard as my mind processed these thoughts, and the worst possible thing happened. He looked up and caught my eyes on him, just simply staring back before grinning and winking at me. I felt my cheeks flush red as I averted my gaze to the floor, eventually coming back to the real world and tuning back into my conversation with Damien.

“So yeah I was thinking about shaving my head and raping a unicorn later, what do you think?” he asked. What the hell?! I stared up at him incredulously, seeing him shake his head at me and sigh. “Have you listened to a word I’ve said?”

“Oh, uh, sorry, I kinda zoned out there for a moment. What were you saying?” I apologised.

“Well I was asking if you wanted to come round to mine on Saturday for the movie night?” he suggested.

“Yeah that’d be cool, I’ll have to ask Bob to give me a ride or something.” I said, more to myself than anyone else.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x


The day came to an end and I was harshly reminded of the fact that Debbie was coming over to my house to work on our project. I wonder if she’ll actually do anything to help. Probably not.

“Hey Cassie, come on, lets go, can’t keep Bob waiting, can we?” She asked in an overly happy tone of voice, linking her arm with mine and leading me out to the parking lot. I managed to slip my arm away from her as we reached Bob’s car where he was leaning against it casually, I heard Debbie murmur something about how hot he looked. Oh brother (no pun intended).

“Hey Cassie, who’s your friend?” he asked me once we were close enough to him.

“Debbie. We’re working on a project together.” I said through gritted teeth, throwing a sarcastic smile at him as I jumped into the front seat, leaving Debbie to sit in the back. As Bob started to drive I looked at the rear view mirror and caught a glance of Debbie literally gawping at my brother.

“Hey Debbie, stop drooling, it’s not very attractive.” I commented, hearing Bob laugh next to me. Eventually we made it home; I went straight into the house, Debbie hot on my heel as I headed up to my room, wanting to get this damn project over and done with.

“So this is how it’s gonna work, you’re gonna do our project whilst I go and see your brother, got it? Good.” She said, her fake smile plastered on her face as she sauntered back out of the room, leaving me with my mouth slightly hanging open. I wasn’t really that shocked to be honest, this was bound to happen.

So for the next 2 hours I sat on my laptop and wrote an essay about Shakespeare whilst Debbie spied on Bob where he was practicing his drumming in his room. I managed to get it finished in that time so now Debbie won’t have a reason to come around to my house ever again. Thank god!

“Debbie you can leave now! Stop staring at my brother like a stalker and go home.” I yelled from the hall, having the prefect view to see Bob look up with a slightly outraged expression and seeing Debbie squeak and run out of the house. I started laughing as I walked into Bob’s room, taking a seat on his bed.

“Looks like you’ve got a little admirer, how cute!” I exclaimed in a sickly sweet voice.

“Don’t even get me started, I see her and her friends staring at me every time I walk past the freshman corridor, its so freaky.” He said, making me giggle.

“Oh yeah, can you drive me to Damien’s house on Saturday? I’m gonna be sleeping over as well.” I said.

“Yeah sure. Now get outta my room, you’re gonna make it smell like girl.” I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking out of the room, heading back to my own room where I logged onto Msn. Luckily Damien was online and started up a conversation.

DAMI3N: Hey Cass, what’s up?

CaSsIe: Nothing really, u?

DAMI3N: Same, bored as hell :/

CaSsIe: lol I asked Bobby and he sed he’d drive me 2 yours on Saturday

DAMI3N: Awesome :D

-Half an hour later-

CaSsIe: Hey I gotta go now, Bob’s making dinner, yikes

DAMI3N: Haha k, I’ll cya 2morrow!

CaSsIe: Byee! xox

I signed off of MSN, hearing Bob continue to yell at me from downstairs. I made my way down the stairs fairly quickly and headed into the kitchen, seeing Bob at the counter top, placing 2 cheese pizzas on plates.

“Wow, thanks for the defrosted pizza Bob, not like I could’ve done that myself or anything.” I said sarcastically, watching him mock offence to my comment, but he was used to my daily bouts of sarcasm by now.

“Whatever.” I mumbled, ruffling my hair before picking up his pizza and heading back to his room, I however took my pizza into the living room and ate it in front of the TV.

Our dad was apparently on some sort of business trip, but I don’t think I believed him. My guess was that he probably had another family on the other side of the country that he was lying to as well; but that’s just the opinion of a crazy fourteen year old girl. I finished my dinner and put my plate in the dishwasher, knowing that if I left it out it would never get washed. I then climbed the stairs and went to bed early that night, my dreams surrounding only one person. Yep, that’s right, Justin Bieber. And if you believed that, then you probably need your head testing or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm yup :)

Comments? Comments for the poor? :)

xox