It Started With A Dare

One Measly Kiss

“Dude! She’s my baby sister! No way!” Bob said, immediately dismissing the idea.

“Aw come on, Bob! It’s not like they’re gonna play tonsil tennis or anything, it’s just one measly kiss!” Frank insisted.

“Ugh! Fine!” Bob groaned. Everyone looked back to Gerard who was already making his way across the circle to kneel in front of me. I wasn’t all that nervous to be honest with you, I mean, I’ve been kissed before, the only thing that worried me was that he was like 4 years older than me. He continued to smirk at me as he reached out his hand to tuck my hair behind my ear, leaving his hand out stretched to stroke it down my cheek and onto my shoulder before travelling down my waist to my hip.

“God, can you just get it over with already!” Bob exclaimed, making me roll my eyes at him. I turned back to Gerard, where he placed his hand under my chin before leaning forward and placing his lips on mine for no more than 2 seconds before pulling away grinning and returning to his previous seat. I felt a small blush creep across my cheeks, but hopefully the dim lighting would camouflage it. My lips were tingling in a weird way, that’d never happened in any other kiss I’d had, maybe it was just because he was older and had more experience. Yeah, that must be it.

The game continued until Mikey had prank called our neighbours, Rachael had eaten a whole can of whipped cream and Ray had cut off part of his fro. It was getting late so things had winded down by now and we were simply just chatting. I’d had quite a good conversation with Chessie and Mikey, they seemed like pretty cool people, at least the conversation was actually interesting instead of the drabble I usually got from Shelby.

A little while later I excused myself to go to the bathroom upstairs. Once I’d finished my ‘business’ I washed my hands and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was set in its usual messy style, still tucked behind my ears from earlier. I didn’t have to worry about checking my make up since the only make up I used was to cover up hideous spots. Oh the joys of being a teenager.

I sighed a little at my displeasing appearance before drying my hands on the hand towel and walking out of the bathroom. But as I walked through the door I bumped into someone’s chest, causing me to stumble backwards slightly, but was steadied by a pair of arms, which I assumed were attached to the chest I bumped into. I looked up to see Gerard with a quite amused expression on his face.

“Whoa, sorry, didn’t see you there.” I apologised as his hands removed themselves from where they were holding my forearms. Once again I felt a tingle go up my arms from his touch, but it was probably because his hands were cold.

“Don’t worry about it; I wasn’t watching where I was going either.” He said, smiling down at me with a lopsided grin. It was now that I saw that he was at least a foot taller than I was which made me feel quite childish to be honest with you.

“Okay, well I’ll see you round then.” I said, walking around him and down the hall to my bedroom. I shut and locked the door behind me and then turned off the light before getting under my bedcovers and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short but, y'know, i'll probably update again later :D

How you guys liking it so far? I can asure you that it gets more intersting later on in the story :)

comments? They really do make my day :D

xox