Eco Freak

Fifteen years have passed since Baron Praxis took control over Haven City, and life has never been worse. The taxes are sky high and the standard of living is at an all-time low. Every day hundreds of people get sick due to lack of clean water. To make matters worse, the war against the Metal Heads seems like it is never going to end.

To the average onlooker, Haven City has lost all hope.

But seventeen-year old Lia isn't ready to give up. A racer by day, fighter by night, Lia has everything it takes to stand up against the Baron and join the rebellion. If only the leader, Torn, would let her join!

Things get mixed up when Jak, held captive by the baron for the last two years, appears. Thanks to his ability to harness and utilize Dark Eco, one of the most dangerous and powerful forms of energy, he is allowed to join the Underground (much to Lia's displeasure).

Lia soon learns to despise Jak and does all she can to one-up him and prove she is ready to join the rebellion. In the process, she discovers a hidden power of her own that can make her more powerful than Jak could ever dream of...

Warning: This story will contain spoilers to the Jak games

Disclaimer: I do not own Jak and am not profiting from this story. It's all in good fun!
  1. Chapter One
    In which Lia beats the crap out of a guy in a tavern fight
  2. Chapter Two
    In which Lia goes to the races
  3. Chapter Three
    In which Lia confronts Erol
  4. Chapter Four
    In which Lia makes a deal with Torn
  5. Chapter Five
    In which Lia is manipulated by Jak
  6. Chapter Six
    In which Lia receives a proposal