Great Diversion

Dude, Tongue Ring and Back Tattoos

"I hope you had a good time," Claudia said sourly. She got up form the steps and slammed the front door closed.
"I sure did!" Tre chirped as he walked up the steps. Inside, he found Frankito curled into a tiny ball on the couch.
"Hey," Tre smiled at him. He went over to the couch and sat on the arm. "You okay?"
"Mommy's mad," he sniffed. Tre could see he'd been crying.
"I know, but she she's not mad at you," he tried, hoping that Frankito would believe him. Instead, he started crying again and ran upstairs to his room before Tre could catch him. He sighed a heavy sigh.
Frankito was the reason he and Claudia stayed in the same house, because they wanted to make sure he had working fine, until recently. Now it seemed like them living together was making the situation worse for little Frankito. But Tre didn't want to move out and ultimately lose him like he'd lost Ramona. Tre started up the stairs after Frankito, but heard the phone ring. He slid down the banister and grabbed the phone out of Claudia's hand. Just before he could answer, she smacked him on the back of the head and stole the phone. He stuck his tongue out at her and went into the kitchen. He rummaged through the pantry but didn't find anything that looked good. He heard a slight tapping at the glass sliding door and when he turned around he saw Mike and Billie Joe smashed up against the door. Laughing, he skipped over and slid it open. They tumbled in.
"So, do you always loiter in my backyard, or-" Tre started.
"Oh, like you never loiter in my backyard?" Billie said, seating himself on a stool at the island. Mike went over to the fridge and pulled out three beers and passed them around.
"So, guess where I was today," Tre said, opening his bottle.
"Sex shop?" Mike offered.
"Scooping out hookers?" Billie tried.
"Close but not," Tre winked
"Damn," Mike and Billie whispered.
"Oh, oh," Billie said, "I know, you were stalking that bank girl."
"Yup," Tre said, taking a swig of his beer.
"Wait, what bank girl?" Mike asked Tre.
"Dude, you haven't told him?" Billie raised his eyebrows.
"Okay, there's this girl- Avi," Tre said, pointing his bottle at Mike. " And she works at the credit union."
"Yeah, and he's been stalking her," Billie smiled, looking proud of his knowledge.
"Yeah, I kept going and withdrawing and depositing the same $200. She finally caught on today."
" Why did you pick a bank teller to get a crush on, loser?" Mike asked, taking a drink.
"Yeah, I mean is she, you know, out-of-this-world hot or something?" Billie squinted across the island.
"No. From far away she just looks like a typical bank teller. She's got blonde hair, blue eyes, blah, and blah. But when you get up close, there's something else," he said, looking dreamy.
"Like what?" Billie and Mike aid in unison. Tre's dreaminess, replaced by his usual devilishness.
"Tongue ring and back tattoos."
"Oh," they said, now completely aware of his fixation.