Why was I brought up like this?

Hey you're that one kid, what happen?

I was walking down the road going door to door asking people if their yard or house needs worked on. Towards the end of the day I got up to this one house. I get up to the door to knock and I start to smell tobacco. I know what it smells and taste like because of my step-dad. I got up to the door and knocked. Someone answered the door and a cloud of smoke came out. I cough.
"What'd you want?" the lady asked.
"Do you need anything done on your house or yard?" I asked.
"You think you can walk up to my door and ask if you can do anything for me and get money?"
"Yeah." *Smack* she slaps me. I don't cry or move. I'm use to getting hit.
"Get out of here you little pig." Before I leave I see a little boy sitting in the room tied up to a chair. She closes the door and I walk down the street. As I walk I think about how my dads going to acted when he sees I didn't bring back enough money. And about that kid. I walked up to my door and very carefully I walked in. I saw Marcy and her boyfriend making out on the couch.
"DAD BILLIE'S HOME!" she yells. I hear my dad running down the stairs.
"Thank you sweetie. You and Gail go upstairs."
"Ok daddy." She and her boyfriend got up and left.
"Where the hell have you been you little shit?"
"I was getting money sir." I showed him the money. He ripped it out of my hands and started counting.
"30 bucks that's it? You little shit. This is it third day in a row." He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into the bathroom. He made me strip to nothing. I sat down on the toilet. "Play with yourself while the water fills." Is he letting me take a bath? I thought. "I said play with yourself." I started to do it. He's made me do this since I was 7. "Harder. Or I'll do it for you." I went a little bit harder. I was careful not to hurt myself. When *BAM*
"Ouch." I jerked forward when Robert slammed his hand on my nuts and start to rub hard.
"I told you to go harder." I had streams of tears coming down my checks. He let go. "Get up and get in." I very slowly got up and walked over to the tub. I watched as the steam came up. I put my foot in and then quickly took it out. Robert pushed me into the tub. I fell in head first smacking my head on the back of the tub. "Lie down." I did so. "Now you are going to stay in here until I tell you to get out." He left. I was trying my hardest not to cry or scream from the pain from my head or the hotness of the water. I was counting the minutes as they went by slowly. After at least an hour or so I lost count. I started to feel pain from the heat. I felt like he was cooking me. On some parts of my body it felt like it was boiling. I heard someone coming. "Get out but don't get dressed put a towel on and get to your chores. You better be done before 12:30am. It's 11:31pm." Robert said. I hurried and got out. Because I was in the bathroom I started in there and ended in the kitchen. When I looked at the clock it said 1:53am. I went into the living room.
"I'm done sir." I said to Robert. He got up and dragged me back into the kitchen.
"You think I lost track of time? Do you?"
"No."
"You're right." He punched me in the stomach and slapped me. "You're sleeping outside tonight. Up in the tree house."
"Sir may I get dressed?"
"You getting dress would be ruining the punishment. So no. Go." I turned around and went to the tree house. It took a couple of hours for me to get to sleep because of the pain. But I finally did. It only felt like I got 5 minutes of sleep when I was woken up.
"Boy get up NOW!" Robert yelled. I got up and got down to the ground where Robert was standing waiting. "Geez boy get some clothes on and get to work. You have school in 22 miutes." I did what he said and did my morning chores. I was all most late for school when I finally got there. After the first part of class my sisters and brothers dragged me into a corner.
"Ok. So you know if you do anything to get any of us into trouble we will beat you to death." David said.
"If you get me kicked off the football team I will tell dad." Allen said.
"Ok listen up. I have tried all my life to get on a cheerleading team so if you get me kicked off because they know you're my half brother your dead." Ana said. (All of Billie's sisters and brothers beside Holly are Billie's half brothers and sisters. Holly is Billie's full sister but because she's older the others respect her and also because Robert likes her. )
"You haven't been here all year so because you don't know what's going on I'll tell you. I have tried all year to get with a football player so if Gail breaks up with me because he finds out I'm half way related to you I'll tell dad. Right know he thinks your some kid that comes bye and cleans our house."
"Billie I'm your older sister and all I have to say is that if you get me in trouble or any of us in trouble your dead. If you tell anyone that our dad beats you we'll kill you. And if we get sent up there you may want to run home and hide."
"Get it stay away from us." David said.
"When you're here you don't have any siblings and we don't know you." They each take turns beating me up. I get back to class and sit in the back. I made it to lunch. While I was sitting eat my crappy lunch I saw that kid again.
"Hey can I sit here?" he asked.
"Sure." I say.