Why was I brought up like this?

YOU KILLED WHO!?

I was called down to the office. When I got down there Robert was standing by the door.
"Get your stuff boy you're coming home." he said.
"No. I'm not going!" I screamed at him.
"You're making a scene son now come on."
"NO! SOME ONE HELP!" A teacher heard me and came out to the hall.
"What's going on out here?" She asked. She came from Holly's class. Holly came out too.
"Nothing my son is having some trouble and I just want to take him home." Robert said grabbing a hold of my arm.
"Let go of him. All you're going to do is taking back to your house and beat him more!" Holly shouted from behind the teacher.
"Holly, I would never do that to your little brother."
"Then why does he have tears in his eyes?"
"because he's a wimp." By this time the school officer was out in the hall way too with the principal.
"What's going on out here?" The principal asked.
"Mr. Nelson. He's trying to kidnap me. He keeps saying I'm his kid." I lied to the principal.
"Sir, is this true?"
"No it's not. He's just not thinking right." Robert said.
"YOU LIAR!" Holly yelled.
"Holly please calm down there is nothing here to get excited about."
"Robert shut up. You've always treated my family like shit. You're just jealous of my father and since Billie and I aren't you're kids you hate the fact my mother fucked anther man. The only reason you won't hurt me is because you know I'd tell my mother."
"That's not true. I would never hurt a hair on his little back or anyone else. I love your family. And if you haven't notice your father is out of the picture."
"And it's your fault. You shot him. I saw you. I was up in my room and I watched it all while hold Billie in my arms."
"You killed my father. You fucker!" I said and charged at him. I tired to kick him but he pushed me and I fell against the wall and hit my head. The cop ran over to Robert and put handcuffs on him.
"Sir I'm going to have to take you in for child abuse." the cop said.
"You're going to believe that little son of a bitch?" he asked. the officer didn't answer he just took him out to the cop car.
"Ok. Everyone back to your classes and get back to work." The principal said. Holly and I turned around to walk away. "Besides you two. I'd like to talk to you more about this situation if you don't mind." We followed him into his office and he asked questions and jotted down notes. "Do you guys have a safe place to live?"
"Yes. We live with one of our Aunts right now." Holly said.
"Ok. Does Robert know where that is?"
"Yes. It's his sister."
"I dont think that's safe."
"Oh, It is. She's my best friend's foster mother. She saved him from his abusing mother." I said.
"Ah. She sounds ok. But to be safe I'm going to have an officer go over and observe the home. For now you two can stay up here and hang out since school gets out in 5 minutes."
"Sir can, I mean, may we go get our stuff?" I asked.
"sure." Holly and I walked out of the office.
"Do you think I'm free from Robert?"
"I don't know. It scares me too much thinking you're not." We got our stuff and went back to the office. We sat in there and talked. The bell rang and we got up. We went out to the front to wait for Mike.
"Hey Mike." I said as he walked over to us.
"Hey. You guys ready to go home?"
"Yeah." Holly wrapped her arms around both Mike's and my neck and we walked home.