Why was I brought up like this?

Mike moves

When we got home we walked into a house filled with the smell of fresh baked cookies. I couldn't believe it. It's been so long since I've smelled cookies.
"Hey kids." Rachel walked out if the kitchen. "I just took the cookies out of the oven so you'll have to wait a little bit to eat them. But hey guess who's specail day it is today?"
"Who's?" We all asked.
"Mike's."
*Mike's P.O.V*
I was so happy about how Billie was safe and that he lives with me now i got distrcated about how close my b-day was.
"Happy B-day Mike." Holly said and gave me a hug. My mom brought out some preasents she bought for me and I opened them.
"There's one preasent that I want you to have but i can't wrap it." Rachel said and walked out of the living room. She came back in with a man following her. "Mike meet your father."
"Dad!"
"Hey Squirt." He said. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. He left my house when I was 2. He was fed up with my mom's shit that he just left. I can't believe he's back. "Rachel got my number and called me and told me that your mother is in jail and that you're safe now."
"Where have you been for the past 10yrs of my life? The 10 yrs my mother beat me? Huh? where?"
"Mike I'm sorry I didn't know your mother beat you. After she tired to kill me I couldn't live there anymore I needed out. But hey I'm back now and I want to take you back home with me to Cali."
"NO!" Billie and I yelled at the same time.
"Boys. It will be the best for you. You won't have to deal with you're mother knowing where you are and waiting for her to get out to come hurt you worse."
"But...But what about my friends. They have gone throught the same thing I have."
"I can't take them too. I already have 2 other kids. I only want you Mike. You're my son."
"But."
"No buts. Go pack." I turned around and went upstairs.
*Billie's P.O.V*
After a while Mike finished packing and we said our goodbyes. There where tears. Holly, Rachel and I went into the living room.
"If you guys want to you guys can stay with me. I've always wanted children and you guys are the perfect kids." Rachel said.
"No, no ones perfected." Holly said. "But we can't stay here. What if Robert tries to find us? He won't have to try very hard."
"Well I do have a boyfriend who moved up to washington not too long ago and he wanted me to come and live u with him. This would be the perfect time to do that too."
"Are you sure he wouldn't mind that you have two kids with you?"
"I don't think he'll mind. You two go upstairs and I'll go call him." We spilt and Holly and I went into Mike's old room. We looked at the empty shelves and the empty bed. I started to cry and Holly comforted me.
"I can't believe he's actually gone." I said through tears.
"Hey at least he's in a better home then here and soon we well too. Hopefully everyone else is ok." We sat upstairss talking and Rachel came up.
"Pack your bags we're moving to Washington. My boyfriend Jordan has always wanted chlidren.