Black Lillies

Chapter 1-

Chapter 1-

Its been five years since I was part of a family. Well it was just me and my older brother, but even that seems longer than five years since I last seen him. Our parents passed away when we were young, He took over being responsible. When I was fourteen he went missing. One day he just didn’t walk me home from school. Since that day, I still took care of myself. All alone.

Lately I got a lot of negative comments on me getting a job as a maid. it’s the only thing I knew. I know how to clean and cook, so here I am. Luna Belle is my name, I just turned nineteen, I am in this cab waiting to be dropped off at this mansion. I am the new maid.

I spoke to the main owner of the mansion. He said he lives in this mansion behind a giant wall and gate. Him and his large family lived there their whole lives. Through generations, so did our ancestors. Wait? Did we just entered the woods?

“Sir? Why are you driving away from town?” I said concerned.
Before he could answered we stopped in front of a huge granite wall. The middle of the wall was a giant iron gate. The address said 1713 Black Lilies Avenue. This is the place. A creepy darkness was behind the gate. I could only see dots of light, which could be from candles.

I heard a big door slammed, I turned around to see my bags on the floor, the cab gone. I swallowed hard. I opened the latch on the gate and walked into the darkness.

I walked into the trail of broken concrete stones which led up to a squeaky wooden step-porch. I searched and searched for a doorbell, but realized minutes later of the creepy door knocker. Before I could grasp the door knocker, the door swung open to see a small little girl staring at me. Her raven dark hair was shinny and her big green lightly-opened eyes were brightening up the darkness behind her. In the dark I could only see her pale, white face and neck. Her clothes blended in with the darkness.

My freaked out look disappeared when I seen it was just a creepy little gothic-lolita girl.
“Hello? Is Nazwadjet Zachariah here, miss? I am Luna Belle…the new maid..” I smiled.

The girl looked like she just woke up and had a cranky attitude in her eyes and facial expressions. Before she could answer, another girl appeared by inching the door away from her face. This girl was exactly identical like the girl on the right, who answered the door.

“Hello? I’m guessing you two are twin sisters. What are your names?” But when they spoke, I realized something. They are boys?

“Wick.” said the one on the right, who answered the door.
“Jex.” said the one on the left.
“You are boys?” as I asked that, the outside porch lights went on.
The two twin boys were both wearing Lolita dresses. Same color lavender, with black floral laced around the collar and sleeves. The dresses were very short for them, with fishnet knee-highs and patent-leather Mary Jane flats.

“Yes…” they both answered in unison.

“Um..well nice to meet you..May I come in?” They stepped politely and gestured me inside. So dark. The only light were candles. I felt around the wall next to me for a light switch…success!!

It turned on and I saw dark color hard wooden floors, a grand stairway, and dark gargoyle statues in the inside.

“Follow us..” Jex and Wick said in unison.

I followed and I saw the unusual.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope after I finished the first few chapters, you can actually guess these questions:
1. Why is the Mansion(s) away from town?
2. Why do they belong to this particular family?
3. Why do all the guys cross-dress?

Keep in mind (its a mystery)...