Black Lillies

Chapter 4-

I got to tell you, this was not easy. I checked all thirteen bedrooms, the lounge, twelve and half bathrooms, the indoor swimming pool (which I still cant believe is in a mansion like this), the yard French doors, gates, closets, and front double doors. For locks that the key fits into, and that was only the main house! I got tired and sat down..ok I laid down on the coffin looking interior couch.

Just my luck, Axel and im guessing Wick were both staring at me.
“Well just look at that, Wick. Our maid is sleeping..” they both giggled as Axel threw cold glass of water at my face and left.

Wick stayed and looked sympathetic at me.
“Okay. I will help you with one thing..That key unlocks 3 coffins in the family’s graveyard. If you unlock them, you can set us free.”

“Which graves should I check?” I asked knowing there are 200 graves there. I should know, Naz actually makes me polish them.
“I cant tell you that.” he said walking away.

I went into a shed to find a shovel, then I started digging a row of graves, 20 graves per row. When I got up to the last 3 graves I noticed that there was no name and only a zodiac sign drawing. It stood for Gemini. As in the Gemini twins??

I unlocked 1 coffin, it was just a skeleton, and another coffin which had a skeleton in it too. The middle coffin was hard to unlock. Which seemed like an hour, I finally opened it to see a skeleton in a light rose colored Lolita dress, her dress reminded me of Alice in wonderland, except it was pinkish. Inside the girls coffin was a letter in an envelope.

I read it to myself, It sounded like a love letter. It was written in cursive and it said:

To my beloved Lenora,

I will never forget you. My bride which Death has taken from me, we shall meet again. We buried you next to your young twin brothers who also were taking by Death, you three shall be welcomed to the heavens and meet your parents once again. You will always remain in my broken heart,

Love,
Kiye West

After all this I turn back to glance to the main mansion’s window, to only see the twins staring at me. I thought I freed them? Whats going on? Why arent they free? The sun started to rise, as the sun started to get brighter, I noticed something. The bones started to grow flesh and skin. I turned to see the twins weren’t near the window anymore, as I turned back, Wick, Jex, and their sister hugged me. Jex smiled as he breathed fresh air, Wick started jumping and Lenora looked scared. Did I resurrected them? Did I save them?

“Although you have freed us from a 155 year old murder case, we must prepare what lies ahead, you are in great danger. Resurrecting us may as also turn you into a criminal..” she faced the floor. The twins stopped and faced the floor too. And the sun turned into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions:
1- why was the Gemini siblings murdered? why are they the only ones of the family murdered?
2- what can Lenora mean by saying Luna is in danger?