‹ Prequel: Hot and Bothered
Sequel: Truth or Dare
Status: A-Ri Bubbies!!

All Grown Up

Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self defense, and as courageous as either one
~Anonymous~


Alex Riley is pregnant, with Michael Mizanin's baby. Has been for 8 ½ months now. Alex Riley is the most upset he's ever been with Mike. They had an argument about the baby and Alex couldn't take it so he went to go stay with his parents. Well his parents left him there alone for the weekend and it just so happens that Riley's water breaks, while he's home all alone. Mike is already freaking out with Alex not being there with him so can he swallow his pride and come when Alex calls him?

Disclaimer: I happily do not own Michael Mizanin, and sadly do not own Alex Riley but I do however own this plot. This relationship, and how I choose to portray it. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT!

This stems from me wanting to take that scene from Knocked Up, where Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl are in her house and he's trying to apologize to her but she's like shushing him because she doesn't want the baby to born into hostility. So funny, and keeping with my two stories for every couple thing, here's my second Miz/Riley story! And I know M-Preg is kinda weird but I have to do it for this story to make it go how I want to!! :)

PS: and I know I said that Phil and Randy used Samantha as a surrogate, but that was just so that she could still be in the story line. I mean she is “technically” married to Randy Orton in some alternate universe... But this plot really only worked for me if one of the guys was pregnant. Don't think I'll be introducing M-Preg into any of my other story lines for this series so this'll be the only one!
  1. 1/1
    WARNING m-preg and child birth (C-Section)